Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin

One comment about that super collection ...does it means that In order to get a huge profit I do have to build just coin building....specially those big that will profit after 24 hours....then wait until they produce coins and then activate the inconvertible coin? of course all those small building too but the main profit will be from those big building....

About visiting friend..does it means that I' ll be getting coins in just 5 visit because the daily limit ..should I look for those neighbor who have big coin building and cash in as much as I can and not take any fuel....
I mainly build the small buildings because they keep me busy and I didnt got bored that fast, the more buildings you have the more money you will get, and to the big building you will benefit from it because once you click you will get lots of coins. I'm not sure if you will get the most because it depends on how many coin buildings you have.
In regards to the neighbords even do you dont collect money from them you can still visit them the glitch it not to collect money from them but to just visit them.

Your Welcome!! I'm glad you got 3.1 millions I think it because of you water park right, how much did it give? you just that one.

Yes, I cashed in the water park right at the end - it normally gives 504 coins. It gave me close to around 300k coins if I recall correctly.

One comment about that super collection ...does it means that In order to get a huge profit I do have to build just coin building....specially those big that will profit after 24 hours....then wait until they produce coins and then activate the inconvertible coin? of course all those small building too but the main profit will be from those big building....

About visiting friend..does it means that I' ll be getting coins in just 5 visit because the daily limit ..should I look for those neighbor who have big coin building and cash in as much as I can and not take any fuel....

1- Once the buildings which gave me major coins were ready for collection, I began the inconvertible coin BUT did not collect from them till the very end. The reason for this is the more times you visit the neighbour and return, the more the multiplier increases so the longer you wait for the big buildings, the bigger the payoff.

2- Regarding visiting neighbours, I began collecting coins - first time I got 5 coins each but with each visit it kept multiplying. Ofcourse after 5 visits, I could no longer collect coins. But I still kept going because every time you go to the neighbour and come back, the multiplier increases.

I just got an Inconvertible coin (sports competition) dropped at midnite!
This works on version 1.41 only? I think the current game is on 1.42.

I'm not sure of this, but I ran this AFTER the latest game upgrade for the fuel station, etc.

Also, do check out The Progress Thread for how you can do the same for passengers and fuel as you do here for coins.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
i just got the convertible coin but I can't visit any neighbours nor can I collect anything from Madlen Airborn. I am on 1.42. anyone else having the same problems?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
ok, does this work for just visiting madlen airborn or do I need to visit other neighbour? currently I can't visit any other neighbor other than madlen airborn

Dear Alex (Chepito41) & Lee,

I would like to recap your instructions, just so that I do not make any misteps.
  1. Wait until all the buildings that give out big amounts every 24 / 8 / 4 /1 hours (e.g Movie Theater, Sport Shop, Book Store, Bowling Alley) are ready for collection.
  2. Activate the Inconvertible Coin (3 hours duration), and visit your neighbours as many times as you can.
  3. When you visit neighbours, you can collect 5 coins each. After 5 visits, you can no longer collect coins but continue to visit your neighbours anyway because every time you return from a visit, the multiplier increases.
    Q: How do you know what the multiplier is at any given time??
  4. Even though the game becomes laggy, DO NOT exit the game.
  5. DO NOT collect the coins until the Inconvertible Coin is about to expire (to maximise the multiplier, and hence the payoff).
  6. As long as you do not exit the game, you will still get the multiplied amount after the 3 hours finish.

Do I understand your instructions correctly? Thanks for your input guys.

Dear Alex (Chepito41) & Lee,

I would like to recap your instructions, just so that I do not make any misteps.
  1. Wait until all the buildings that give out big amounts every 24 / 8 / 4 /1 hours (e.g Movie Theater, Sport Shop, Book Store, Bowling Alley) are ready for collection.
  2. Activate the Inconvertible Coin (3 hours duration), and visit your neighbours as many times as you can.
  3. When you visit neighbours, you can collect 5 coins each. After 5 visits, you can no longer collect coins but continue to visit your neighbours anyway because every time you return from a visit, the multiplier increases.
    Q: How do you know what the multiplier is at any given time??
  4. Even though the game becomes laggy, DO NOT exit the game.
  5. DO NOT collect the coins until the Inconvertible Coin is about to expire (to maximise the multiplier, and hence the payoff).
  6. As long as you do not exit the game, you will still get the multiplied amount after the 3 hours finish.

Do I understand your instructions correctly? Thanks for your input guys.

Hi,

1. Correct.
2. Correct.
3. You'll see the multiplier increasing initially because the first time you'll collect 25 coins instead of 5 coins; the second visit you will collect 45 coins, etc. Also, once you can no longer collect from neighbours you can see your multiplier increasing by the noting the amount you collect from romantic cafe (normally 2 coins) increase each time. By the time I finished, I was collecting 650 coins every time.
4. Correct.
5. Correct. I waited till the last 8-10 mins.
6. Correct. Even though the 3 hours were over, I could still get 650 coins instead of 2 coins from romantic cafes. Only once I quit the game did the multiplier effect go away. However, to be on the safe side make sure you collect from the major coin givers (water park, vip lounge, circus, etc) within the last 5-10 minutes.

Just to add, when you're reaching the end of the 3 hours the game begins to lag a lot and becomes very slow in responding. I reached a point where I didn't want to risk the game crashing because of visiting a neighbour yet again so I stopped visiting. That is not to discourage you - please visit as many times as you can because your multiplier will keep increasing. Just an FYI that the game can become very slow at the end so I wouldn't risk collecting from the major buildings for the last minute or two.

Good luck!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I loved this glitch wish I had another coin to do it cause I sure need some coins. I did this a while back and mentioned it in the glitch forum :) it was awesome.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
Hi Lee, can I get one clarification: when you have activated your inconvertible coin, then visiting neighbour, then back to your own city: do you collect the coins in your own city buildings OR leave them alone and just repeat the process by visit other neighbour again? From what you wrote above, it looks like after you came back to your own city, you collected the coins in your own city, then visit other neighbour again. can you pls clarify? thanks

Thanks for all the info, I am light years away from getting a coin, but it will sure come handy once I do. In the meanwhile, and I hope I'm not too off topic here, the multiplier trick works in similar way for the Business Class bonus (triples income from flights for 6 hours). I got a few through stewardess' collection and used one yesterday following the same pattern - visited neighbours between flights and didn't exit the game. As a result my last collection from Egypt (my most frequent flight) was over 6000 coin as opposed to 135 (45x3), Turkey - almost 10000, Malta and Goa - about 11000 (sent them out only a couple of times). It's not as profitable as the inconvertible coin and the final income highly depends on available resources and level (I only have flights up to level 10 available right now) but it is a lot easier to obtain and if someone is curious to figure out the multiplier algorithm they can do so without wasting the valuable coin.

Sorry for so many words, you guys might know all this already, although I didn't see it mentioned elsewhere. Hope this would be helpful to someone.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thanks for all the info, I am light years away from getting a coin, but it will sure come handy once I do. In the meanwhile, and I hope I'm not too off topic here, the multiplier trick works in similar way for the Business Class bonus (triples income from flights for 6 hours). I got a few through stewardess' collection and used one yesterday following the same pattern - visited neighbours between flights and didn't exit the game. As a result my last collection from Egypt (my most frequent flight) was over 6000 coin as opposed to 135 (45x3), Turkey - almost 10000, Malta and Goa - about 11000 (sent them out only a couple of times). It's not as profitable as the inconvertible coin and the final income highly depends on available resources and level (I only have flights up to level 10 available right now) but it is a lot easier to obtain and if someone is curious to figure out the multiplier algorithm they can do so without wasting the valuable coin.

Sorry for so many words, you guys might know all this already, although I didn't see it mentioned elsewhere. Hope this would be helpful to someone.

Nice!!! I'm attempting this at the moment and it's working!!!

Hi Lee, can I get one clarification: when you have activated your inconvertible coin, then visiting neighbour, then back to your own city: do you collect the coins in your own city buildings OR leave them alone and just repeat the process by visit other neighbour again? From what you wrote above, it looks like after you came back to your own city, you collected the coins in your own city, then visit other neighbour again. can you pls clarify? thanks

I did both. :)

For buildings that gives coins quickly (car dealership, romantic cafes, grocery store, etc), I'd collect coins every time they came up since they refreshed quickly and I would get more opportunities to collect, as my multiplier kept increasing.

For buildings which take long (water park, exhibition center, vip lounge, movie theatre, etc) I collected coins in the end when the multiplier was greatest since once I'd collect it wouldn't come up again before the inconvertible coin expired.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)

Hey guys, a quick clarification.

Do you have to wait until the flights come back to visit the neighbours again for the multiplier to work? If I send the flights out and then just keep madly visiting neighbours does the multiplier increase each time or do I have to wait until the flight returns and then visit the neighbours again?

Thanks,

Top Bottom