Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin

I need only collect the buildings, so I can know if I can get the inconvertible coins? or I can check it by another method?
And during the waiting hours, about 3 hours, I can't close my device and can I visit the same neighbors?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi neighbors.

You will probably think I'm crazy but I had lots of time on my hands yesterday & I was reading this forum so I figured why not? I went ahead & used business class (6hr), spy glass (6hr), bottomless barrel (8hr), matryoshka doll (8hr), secret faucet (8hr), dice (6hr), golden dice (6hr), & lucky cap (6hr) ALL at the same time. My app never crashed but I stopped playing because I ran out of passengers & got bored :sleepy: Anyway, the doll was a waste. WE NEED A BONUS THAT RESTORES THE PASSENGERS similar to the way the secret faucet restores fuel more quickly.

I ended up with 2,300,000 coins (after upgrading & constructing buildings) along with completing a ton of collections which earned more bonuses. I now have 1 Lucky Cap, 3 Inconvertible Coin, 3 Vintage Weathervane, 4 Spy Glass, 5 Business Class, 1 Secret Faucet & 1 Dice. All of my buildings were dropping items and the sports shops were actually producing sports bags (which gave me fuel (50 units) & passengers (150 units) each time. I also received the sports bags when I collected from a neighbor's city.

This made it a lot more enjoyable (but still redundant) than using Business Class alone. Have fun trying this out if you can!!!

I did this exact same thing yesterday without even think I bought a business class so I just went ahead and used every bonus! I'm still running it at the moment but passengers do not come by fast enough!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
There is rumor that the glitch stops working after the new update. So use them up before you update...

Yeah I saw that so before I update I'll make sure to get all the coins I can possibly get because land expansion 10 is at 800,000!! That is an huge amount for a small piece of land :dodgy:. Forgot to mention in previous post that I have collected about 150 dolce vita collections and 75 treadmills

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
finally, I can share something in this discussion. :)

i am enjoying the glitch for two days now (used both the coin and the business class), and got around 5,600,000++ coins. :D

it's getting boring now and i saw that there is a new update.. i think i've saved enough for the next upgrades..

I'm just waiting for the last batch of coins from the movie theatre..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi wondering the same issues here, after updating foes the glitvh still work?
Just got the inconvrtible coin. I'm afraid my coin will disappear from the inventory after updating?!

So, better I usee the coin first then update the game. Any suggestion?

thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi wondering the same issues here, after updating foes the glitvh still work?
Just got the inconvrtible coin. I'm afraid my coin will disappear from the inventory after updating?!

So, better I usee the coin first then update the game. Any suggestion?

thanks

Deidei ..I have not updated yet..I do have 2 incovertible coins and 2 business bonus. I am working in one now of them now..There are some comments about losing the glitch with the last update. So I'll wait.

I' ll do as much as I can with my bonus before the update.

I decided to use my Inconvertible Coin today. For the first 3 hours, I used the Inconvertible coin only. The multiplier was about 500x at the end of 3 hours and I earned about 1.5 million coins. But the mutiplier is still active (as long as you do not exit), so I bought the Golden Dice.

Here is the interesting bit: After I ran the golden dice, when I visit a neighbour and click on a hanger, normally you get 1 fuel, but I got 500 fuel instead. If I click 5 hangers, I get 2500 fuel. So I got enough fuel this way to send my flights back & forth to collect flight items. The only problem is getting enough passengers for Deltas and Jumbos.

By concentrating on the most need items to complete a collection, in 6 hours I collected 1 Lucky Cap, I Vintage Weathervane, i Spy Glass, 3 Business Class, 1 Dice. My businesses were still getting 500x normal, so I earned another 3 million coins.

I thought that was a good buy for 4 green bills. :shy: :D :lol:

Doesnt work anymore for me. I didnt accept the update but the coin didnt multiply. Then I acccepted the update and it still didnt muliply. There were changes even though I didnt acccept the update- for example I got visiting rights back to neighbours. Also the missions have started doing a strange scrolling when the game starts. A bit sad becaquse I had sold a lot of houses to buy massive buildings that only made sense with the multiplier efffect. I have 2.5 hours left but I am too flat to bother for only 3 times the normal values.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Me too, VI, I haven't updated the game coz I want to use my one and only bonus left in my inventory.. the secret faucet.
So I activated my secret faucet, however it seemed that the bonus didnt work (my fuel stock didnt go up). I decided to buy bottomless barrel.. and i can see that these two bonuses worked properly after several visiting Madle
Then I bought business class and dice bonus (too bad no more green bills in my account to buy spyglass bonus)..

Well, I'm pretty pleased because I earned around 2.4 million coins, got inconvertible coin, lots of defroster (going to build flight catering facilities)..

after expanding land 9 and 10, upgrading town hall 6, i still have more than 900,000 coins in my account..
I dont think I should do the inconvertible coin glitch anymore because all I need right now is green bills.. LOL!!

So going to update the game soon!

The inconvertible coin didnt work for me before the update.
There was no multiplier so earnt about the 30000 it cost me to set up the big buildings the last few days. I gave up, updated and spent my 15 cash on extra land.

No, I have not updated from ver 1.3.6 (previously on ver 1.3.1).

14 hours after the it first activate, the glitch is still going strong...
I have added 3 more items (1 Inconvertible Coin, 1 Business Class, 1 Secret) faucet into my Collection.
I have also completed the Pet Shop, The Chalice, The Ancient Book, The Block of Stamps, The Keys collection.
I only needed Photo Album (zoo collection) to complete one of the Sky Captain collection!!

Did anyone completed the Sky Captain yet??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
just a quick question: I am doing the bottomless barrel and business class glitch which had expired over 8 hours ago, I have max fuel of 1000 but because of the lag, the fuel stock was catching up very, very slow, barely hit 500 marks after 8 hrs. i have not exited the game, my intention is to reach max fueld before exiting the game. the question: if I exit the game now with fuel stock around 500, will the max fuel reset to original max fuel level before the glitch started?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
just a quick question: I am doing the bottomless barrel and business class glitch which had expired over 8 hours ago, I have max fuel of 1000 but because of the lag, the fuel stock was catching up very, very slow, barely hit 500 marks after 8 hrs. i have not exited the game, my intention is to reach max fueld before exiting the game. the question: if I exit the game now with fuel stock around 500, will the max fuel reset to original max fuel level before the glitch started?

If you activate the secret faucet bonus, it will increse the speed of your fuel stock.. (now I have 35000 of 90 fuel units).
During doing the glitch (secret faucet+bottomless barel), my game crashed many times, and when I go back to the game.. quite relieving because my fuel stock still remained but the max fuel level is back to 90.. so i have to visit Madlen again and again (so boring) to catch up my fuel stock.

DO NOT EXIT the game by your own.. it is so possible you will lose all the benefits of the glitch.. that's my thought

Top Bottom