Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin

I have a Spyglass in my collection and I want to use it instead of buying the Golden Dice. Can anyone explain the difference between the two:
- Spyglass (increase chance of quest item drop (both common and collectible) by 150% for 6 hours and
- Golden Dice ((increase chance of a collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest item) by 150% for 6 hours

What are quest items? What are collectible items?
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.

I used the spyglass when I used the business class seat.
First flight was from Mexico city. I got an item to finish a quest, plus all 5 items for the mexican restaurant. 6 new items in all.
I thought the spy glass was going to be amazing, but after that I was getting nothing or items that I've already got 10 copies of. Didn't finish any collections after that.

Wow, thank you guys for posting and sharing your experiences and all the tips. Applying them surely makes the game much more exciting!

I have a Spyglass in my collection and I want to use it instead of buying the Golden Dice. Can anyone explain the difference between the two:
- Spyglass (increase chance of quest item drop (both common and collectible) by 150% for 6 hours and
- Golden Dice ((increase chance of a collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest item) by 150% for 6 hours

What are quest items? What are collectible items?
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.

Bali Hi, I'm only guessing, so no sure it's accurate, but maybe quest = mission and quest items are the ones you need to get to complete tasks. Some of them are collectibles, like toys or fruit, and some surely aren't, like four hundred tubes of sunscreen :). And also from description it looks like Golden Dice helps with items that come with the flights and Spyglass also includes buildings that drop items, like sweet shop, and neighbours buildings when you visit. Best bet is I think to use both in combination as recommended by avbvab. Which I can confirm as I did so yesterday and it worked like a charm! Planes came back LOADED and buildings delivered almost every time. I will definitely do it again when I have more flights open! And as other bonuses these continue to work even after they expire as long as you don't exit the game.

In case you missed it, Sky Ranger compiled a list of items you can find at the neighbours' and posted it in Expanding Your Signature for Visitors thread. All items in one place, very convenient and very helpful while visiting. Here's the link https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/394-expanding-your-signature-for-visitors/#entry4931

My business class multiplier did end up taking 12 hours to finish. I only had 20,000 coins when I started. I finished with just under 1,000,000 coins. Unfortunately my App crashed with 25 minutes left so I lost a lot of potential coins!!!

I activated the business class when my largest planes were approximately 5hr 45 min from finishing. I was over 700,000 coins with 1 Delta & 2 Powerful Deltas left to land, plus I saved my fuel & got some from the lost & found collection by landing guest planes before visiting. I kept track of the amounts paid per plane if anyone is interested. Once it crashed, a Delta that previously paid 150,000 coins only paid 11,000 coins. There was no way for me to get back what I lost. The powerful deltas would've paid 300,000 each at that point as well.

Just so everyone knows, it is possible to get all of these coins without using anything but business class. I didn't have time to store up fuel; my fuel station is still in progress, etc. I simply played it smart & only sped up the turboprop & then finally some larger planes at the end (Jet & Delta). If you make sure your app "refreshes" during the time you are using the multiplier, you can collect 25 units of fuel from your neighbors.

Oh well, I'll try again at some point & hope that it doesn't crash next time :) I've already used most of the money to buy another land expansion, upgrade my repair base & control tower, purchased my fist Jumbo (now that my repair base is upgraded) & built more residential buildings. I still have 160,000 coins left.

If anyone has any questions or wants a list of what I was paid, please let me know. I didn't want to waste too much time posting it if no one wants that info :) Have a great day everyone.

THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT ME GIFTS YESTERDAY. I will update the daily trade thread when my app refreshes. I won't be able to send back to everyone today due to the limit of 20, but I always keep a running list.

I still have all my bonuses going after 18 hours. I had a couple of scares (dropped my phone and the back cover came off, but not the battery) but ap still has not had to reload. Hoping the golden dice can survive until I'm allowed to collect from my neighbors again. :D

Thats so awesome, DB! I hope you do well!! You dropped the phone! Close call :eek:

Can you let me know if you seem to be collecting a lot more items from the flights??

I called it quits after the crash & crawled into bed around 2:30am. I think it was partially my fault because I was getting so darn tired & impatient. Live & Learn :)

Thats so awesome, DB! I hope you do well!! You dropped the phone! Close call :eek:

Can you let me know if you seem to be collecting a lot more items from the flights??

I called it quits after the crash & crawled into bed around 2:30am. I think it was partially my fault because I was getting so darn tired & impatient. Live & Learn :)

I'm definately getting more collectable items with the flights. I bought Golden Dice at the same time I bought Business Class. I'm sure it's the same multiplier that affects fuel max (with Bottomless Barrel) and they're set to about 50x right now. Every flight seems to drop every collectable item from that destination. Items dropped from my own buildings and neighbors buildings are affected as well.

With regards to flight items, though, the drop rate seem unaffected. I still have to send a ton of flights to get parts for my building upgrades. Also, mission item drop rates are not affected either (i.e. fly to place A and get item B ).

I'm sure if you used a different % multiplier item (Spy Glass or Dice) you can get the same effect. To be honest, I don't know the distinctions between those, though.

e: Also, forgot to mention. I did crash my game once while the bonuses were still active. It happened right as I leveled up, which I half expected it would. I wouldn't go overboard with the multiplier if you are about to hit the next level.

The multipler does work on the normal Dice (increases the chance of the parts for building upgrades) and Spy Glass (mission drops as well as some collection items).

I increased the multiplier to about 20x. Now, any building or flight item that can drop from a particular flight does, all at once. Upgraded my terminal in four flights. Can build new catering in three (well, six because I need to get the becon first).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Wow so glad alot of peolle are enjoying this.

Yes, surely we do, eventhough the game become sooooo laggy (I got bored after 2 hours playing) ;)

I accidentally bought business class bonus yesterday.. and even without good preparation I could earn around 750,000 coins.. with it, I bought land (400,000 coins --> land expansion 8), upgrade control tower to level 6 and town hall to level 5..

And now, after reading DB's posting.. I think it is so possible to complete all the collections .. so saving my green cash to buy all the bonus :p

I ended up making about 8 business class bonuses from the collection items that were dropped during my last run. I don't need them because I'm at over 2M coins. I don't need to worry about my repair base being constructed now because I just buy a new plane when the old one breaks

DB Cooper..great Thanks for sharing...I am So happy now with what I got....I am going to try the business with the spyglass.....
Just for clarification:

Spy Glass does mission items
Dice does flight/building drops
Golden Dice does collectable items

And be sure to visit your neighbors during the time when the bonus is active, especially with Golden Dice. Figure out what each building will give you and only collect on those from your neighbors. For example, I targeted buildings that would give me the sports bag to complete the "Ready for the Journey" bonus because I wanted the 150 Passengers awarded with it.

Thanks for that i did this and upgraded everything and still have loads in the bank.
also did not exit game until the phone heated up and shut down, but the coin was still working fpr at least 6 hours after it had finished.

Friend Code:akccpbj
Username: acman25

i have:shampoo, fuel, air con, cockpit glass,welder, landing lamp,radar,flight helmet,fuel supply, jet engine,binocu;ars, powersource,
need: most building upgrade items

Hi neighbors.

You will probably think I'm crazy but I had lots of time on my hands yesterday & I was reading this forum so I figured why not? I went ahead & used business class (6hr), spy glass (6hr), bottomless barrel (8hr), matryoshka doll (8hr), secret faucet (8hr), dice (6hr), golden dice (6hr), & lucky cap (6hr) ALL at the same time. My app never crashed but I stopped playing because I ran out of passengers & got bored :sleepy: Anyway, the doll was a waste. WE NEED A BONUS THAT RESTORES THE PASSENGERS similar to the way the secret faucet restores fuel more quickly.

I ended up with 2,300,000 coins (after upgrading & constructing buildings) along with completing a ton of collections which earned more bonuses. I now have 1 Lucky Cap, 3 Inconvertible Coin, 3 Vintage Weathervane, 4 Spy Glass, 5 Business Class, 1 Secret Faucet & 1 Dice. All of my buildings were dropping items and the sports shops were actually producing sports bags (which gave me fuel (50 units) & passengers (150 units) each time. I also received the sports bags when I collected from a neighbor's city.

This made it a lot more enjoyable (but still redundant) than using Business Class alone. Have fun trying this out if you can!!!

All very interesting but how would it work in my situation? I cant visit people except Madlen. I think she works fine as I found with my first inconvertible coin a few days ago. I'm still one item away from getting another inconvertible coin and similar with secret faucet and business class. I have several huge businesses getting ready in case I get the inconvertible coin soon. I have 12 cash, 200 fuel, 500 passengers, 3 jumbos. 3 big deltas and a turbo prop. Wife and 2 kids going overseas soon so will have many hours to spend on the game over the weekend.

I could spend my 12 cash on a few items for a combo attempt as a few of you have described. I guess I should buy business class, secret faucet and dice of some sort. Maybe I should sell a couple of jumbos and build little planes. Maybe I should just wake up in the morning when the jumbos are waiting to land and try activating the bonuses and visiting Madlen 40 times.
Got no idea if any of this would work. What do you all think?
How do you get fuel and passengers for the flights?- do I need non Madlen visiting for these?
Do you recommend a range of planes so I can collect different items?
Is it is better to spend the 12 cash on this and use 400000 coins for my next expansion rather than just expand with 15 cash?

A range of planes is fine. Because I had bottomless barrel and secret faucet going, I had unlimited fuel (I think I only needed barrel, though). I basically just sent one plane at a time and sped up the flight w/ the fuel. So I really only used a single plane and the rest were in my hangers. The variety of planes would be helpful so you can target all of the flights without buying and selling more planes, but you really only need one.

If you're going to do it, I would highly recommend stocking up on passenger kits (especially 150) and flight items (spare wire, beacon, meals, ect..) ahead of time. Between now and when you do the bonuses, only send planes to places that drop such items so you don't waste them. I had to send too many flights to Rio during the bonus, wasting passengers, because I was out of wire to go to Sidney.

I also had no flight catering facility, so there were a lot of flights I couldn't make while the bonus was active. It was kind of wasted then because I could only make the business class collections. Next time, I'm going to target the bigger collections (Inconvertable Coin, Weathervane, Spy Glass and perhaps some of the Sky Captain stuff). By the end of the night, I should have six catering facilities up and running (thank you Dice and trips to Dubai), so I should be set to have another go in a few days.

Also, keep in mind that business class is easy to get with Golden Dice and a few trips to some of the early flights (look at the first page of the collections). So you can try to earn that once the bonuses start, rather than purchasing it from the start. You'll have to visit more neighbors once you start it, though, so the multipliers for your bonuses are going to be out-of-sync. You could restart the app once you purchase, though, and get the multipliers again.

Thanks so much DB Cooper. I don't understand it completely but I am getting a plan going. If I don't hit the last collection item for inconvertible coin I will buy and use a golden coin on Sunday when I wake up. I will then visit Madlen about 30 times before letting a few of my planes land from locations to complete collections. Hopefully that will give me the secret faucet, business class and the inconvertible coin. My terminal will be full of passengers and I will have saved about 1000 other passengers.
Sound OK?

Top Bottom