Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Maybe I was only luck but i try to tap the leprechauns that are very hide, the ones that we almos dont see with good results
Its not easy to get those triskelions.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Juvenal i have speed up one flight from cork, and wait some seconds and tap him and i got the first triskelionshit to portugal!!! just need 2 more and 1 for inconew uff

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Do you or somebody else already have an idea which neighbour houses drop brochures for the Travel Agency (side-mission)? I tried several building but no brochures so far....

Deetee04 and pwcmvj,
I tried tapping neighbors' Cottages for three days with no drops. Then I tried other residences. Those darn Illustrated Guides are nowhere to be found. Looks like a bug to me.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Juvenal
I did the same method with in inconew(speed up 2 planes from Cork ) and i have got the last Triskelion !!
Now just need 1 more to Portugal but.... im not at home, im at work :)

Good luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
last one triskelion receive now to portugal,ufff!!!
didnt speed up the flight that came from Cork, just waiting some seconds when he land and puff,magic!!!
bu i really think is just lucky

last one triskelion receive now to portugal,ufff!!!
didnt speed up the flight that came from Cork, just waiting some seconds when he land and puff,magic!!!
bu i really think is just lucky

Yeah, I think it is just the luck. I tried to speed up planes for Cork for days, no Triskelion at all. I still have zero Triskelion! :cry: Already 3-stared all 3 destinations, no Triskelion.

Device
  1. iPad
Stan Breckner is done with the quest, but I'm more than happy to return if you want send silver and horseshoes (to store away for next year)

Stan Gifter, on the other hand, is in trouble. Still no completed collections from flights and still need one more from leprechaun. BOoooo

Top Bottom