Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Juvenal, my first flight back from Dublin (always) after hitting 200 did NOT drop clover,
The clover only drops flight clover since then. I don't have horseshoes to test the leprechauns
Yes, after got 200 three leaf clovers,the drops stopped from the flight.
I only can get Three-leaf clover from leprechauns with horseshoes arround my city or hit leprechauns when visiting neighbors.
I often get Three leaf clover instead of item for dancing leprechauns collection. I mostly need the beer.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
The pot of gold increases all commercial income by 200% for 1 hour right? Has anyone used it yet?
If I used one pot of gold will it still count towards the 3 I have to collect for the quest or will I lose it?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Yes flip123, as soon as I reached 200 dull clover they stopped dropping from flights, however sometimes they still drop from leprechauns. It was disconcerting when the drops from flights stopped, because you became more aware of how low the drop rate is. As usual with quests, the drop rates are very good early on, then slow down, and sometimes increase close to the end of the quest. Moral of the story, hit each quest early and hard.

If anyone can send me an album to complete my travel agency, it would be greatly appreciated.

Strategy tip - I've been only flying to Cork and Limerick for a while, otherwise I run though shiny clover too fast. Now that I have the mysterious celts collections done, I'll three star Limerick and then go back for the last Dublin star. Likewise, up until now when visiting neighbours I've only gone looking for silver crescents, now I'll concentrate on old horseshoes.

The drop rates for my main game are much better today. I have completed two of the flight collections and one leprechaun collection. I only need one piece for my three remaining collections.

Also, does anyone know if there are any more side bubble missions after the travel agency bubble? I have to do some tear down and rebuild in my city to fit this building!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
The drop rates for my main game are much better today. I have completed two of the flight collections and one leprechaun collection. I only need one piece for my three remaining collections.

Also, does anyone know if there are any more side bubble missions after the travel agency bubble? I have to do some tear down and rebuild in my city to fit this building!!
Yes, there are more side quests after completing the travel agency, visiting neighbours' cottages, and perhaps more - I don't know yet because although I tapped on neighbours cottages tonight nothing related to the side quest dropped from them.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

How is everyone faring in this quest ? I am pretty well placed so far..only need one hat and one shoes to finish the 3rd and final leprechaun collections. And i have enough bright clover leaf to 3 star all the promo destinations.

I am hopeful that flight would drop all items while i am done with all the stars ;) Only roadblock i can see... horseshoes!!!! It is quite difficult to collect horseshoe while visiting neighbors.... Lets wait and watch... flip123 thank you very much for your help with horseshoes..just a few more help ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I need only two items to finish the 3 leprechaun collections, I need maybe 20 or so three-leaf clovers for 200, and I need ALL items for the plane drops.:mad:
Theo1977, maybe because you play to fanatic?
my best drops on ipad are when i go to the game and the 5 planes are waiting....
plane drops are 3-2-2-2-3, lepr 3-3-4-1-2
jpjpjp2 (more fanatic) 3-4-6-0-5, lepr 8-10-10-6-12

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Well my leprechauns are alcoholics, they all holding onto their ale.
I have completed all flights to Dublin & Limerick, and have sent 5 to cork already and have only received 1 celtic symbol and 12 harps in 120 flights to the Irish destinations. I am hoping the drop rate switches around!
I am fresh out of 4 leaf clovers as well, so the remainder may take some time unless I spend greenies, which I am reluctant to do.

Anyway still a week to go.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Suprisingly, for me, i have been stuck for 4 days now waiting on one pair of Leprechaun Shoes to finish my final collection and the quest. I know good things come to those who wait but i can't help it. everytime i'm in the process of collecting an ample stock of horseshoes, i blast them all hoping to get those damn shoes.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
flip123 ... as far as i undersatnd from your experience, you got a drop after using your 5th horseshoe. When you continue, do you wait until your airport has 5 leprechauns and start tapping them again or do you tap them as they come every 2 minutes or so?
Cheers!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I think flip123 experience is unique. I saved up all my horseshoe gifts and drops from neighbours for 2 days. I collected 34 and now have 13 left, have not recieved a thing from the miserly leprechauns. It is rather frustrating!!!!

I had such bad luck and then all of a sudden the dancing leperacauns items started dropping. I completed the collection a few minutes ago. Happy st. Patrick's day to me :) Maybe tomorrow's your lucky day. Will send you crescents

Top Bottom