Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Yup, i can send the Old Horseshoe out. Looks like you'll get one or the other to send. Seems the Silver Crescents drop a lot more frequently than the Old Horseshoes do from the Leprechauns on Neighbors airports.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
There a new St.Patrick's Day quest
Please send Silver Crescent and Old Horseshoe.

With 3 new destinations (needs Four-leaf Clover):
  • Dublin : Turboprop
  • Limerick : Jet
  • Cork : Delta
Which version do you have? on my android game I don't have the quest. I have version 2.10.02

Edit: rebooted my device. I can sent horseshoes. will return as usual :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
there are 2 types of clover:
the 200 you need to collect drop from the leprecauns and flowers/bushes
the flight-clover drop from flowers.

what clover drops from flights? the first or second type....

and I just got all jumbo's for the maps :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
I can gift horseshoes and have sent out quite a few. Add me if you want me to send them to you too.

So far when visiting neighbours every flower has dropped a scythe and the leprechauns have dropped nothing.

The drop rate from the flowers at my own airport seems good too - about half are dropping the clover needed for the quest and most (maybe all) drop the clover needed for flights.

Adrian

I can send Old Horseshoe as well, I assume everybody needs it and will start sending that out. Can anybody gift Silver Crescent? Seems everybody can gift Old Horseshoe but not the Silver Crescent?

UPDATE: looks like neighbors' Clover flower bushes always drop Silver Crescent, but neighbors' Leprechauns rarely drop Old Horseshoe, so I guess I just need the Old Horseshoe as gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Got one leprechaun collection already so I've changed my mind, think getting items from flights is going to be the hardest :p. In answer to someone's earlier question, the clover's that always drop from flights are for the the three leaf clovers you need 200 of, would be a bit silly if you always got the four leaf clover lol, would sort of defeat the object of them, though with GI I suppose it could have been!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Side missions that were on android appeared on ios game now too. Six new colections that reward buildings when yiu complete three times each.

Ios also got the travel agency building quest too.

Need land expansion to become a new feature asap...each of the collection reward buildings is 2x2 and so is the st. Patricks day reward!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
I can gift horseshoes and have sent out quite a few. Add me if you want me to send them to you too.

So far when visiting neighbours every flower has dropped a scythe and the leprechauns have dropped nothing.

The drop rate from the flowers at my own airport seems good too - about half are dropping the clover needed for the quest and most (maybe all) drop the clover needed for flights.

Adrian

hey adrian i just added you. can you please send over a horse shoe ? i can send silver crescents if anybody would like to add me and needs them.

cheers
W

Top Bottom