Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Since my last post, I just complement a collection of clothes for Leprechaun. I'm missing two pairs of small shoes and 3 triskeles.Je not got none.

Someone he bought the box of Patrick (20 tickets)? It is written that contains objects from the collections of Saint Patrick, but how?
Have you tested?

More than two days ...;-(

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
No triskelis and you've 3 starred all destinations? Wow, that's awful.

My final flight to Cork is landing (which will make it 3-stars for all destinations) and I have 4.

When I had 3* x Dublin & 3* Limerick I only had 1. In the 69 flights to Cork since then I've had 3 drop. Just keep at it and keep note of the time difference between the flight landing and when you tap it.

If you can 4-star Limerick and Cork, I already 4-starred them. Used about 100 barrels of Fuel (20) today, got 2 Triskelions, but I have zero Four-leaf Clover to fly now :cry:, never thought I would need Silver Crescent before, now I need many to continue flying, hopefully it will not take another 50 barrels of Fuel (20) to get the last Triskelion. There are always some players get bad luck for every quest, this one is for me :cry: .

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
From reading this forum, I checked and found I am down to my last 10 possible flights, another panic!
Am using golden Dice to see if this will help, such a pesky quest, grrrr

Thanks for gifts to Benjamin Thomas today ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
This is my last plug on this quest please. If you have me as a friend and can send horseshoes please send me a horseshoe. I still need to get one more ale from the leprechauns. I have clicked on avg 15-20 a day and only got 2 ales.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I am done with this mission for good. My last few flights to cork will land today n then i will complete this quest. A big thanks to flip123 (y)(y)(y) Without your supply it would had been very difficult.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This is my last plug on this quest please. If you have me as a friend and can send horseshoes please send me a horseshoe. I still need to get one more ale from the leprechauns. I have clicked on avg 15-20 a day and only got 2 ales.
Jonnycash, jpjpjp2 still has you in my waiting list.... what is the status in your game?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hi,well i gonna finish this night on my 3 accs and gonna send silvers and horseshoes for help the others.
dont give up!!
and good luckt to all

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Jonnycash

Request sent from ipad game Benjamin Thomas, I will send however it won't be until the morning (y)

Long, I used my Spy Glass in the morning, activating it first, then clicking on the 10 planes about to land. Then I try to fly and land as many planes as possible in the next 6 hours.

This is the most effective use of Spyglass. I got my Triskelion this way.

Thanks Bali Hi! I already did that yesterday, frankly I don't think use any bonus item on this quest made any difference. It is just the extreme low drop rate in general that made many of us have the extreme bad luck too. However I did activated another Spy Glass this morning before landing my overnight flights, and then I got my last Triskelion from the third plane landed. Still I don't think this has anything to do with the Spy Glass, it is just I already flew too many flights. So I am done with the quest, finally! And I am not happy about it, it shouldn't be like this, with many of you still haven't completed it yet.

So for those of you still try to get this quest, consider using 100 barrels of Fuel (20), that's the amount I used yesterday. Also I used 2 Spy Glasses, although I don't think that made any difference. Good luck!

Thanks Bali Hi! I already did that yesterday, frankly I don't think use any bonus item on this quest made any difference. It is just the extreme low drop rate in general that made many of us have the extreme bad luck too. However I did activated another Spy Glass this morning before landing my overnight flights, and then I got my last Triskelion from the third plane landed. Still I don't think this has anything to do with the Spy Glass, it is just I already flew too many flights. So I am done with the quest, finally! And I am not happy about it, it shouldn't be like this, with many of you still haven't completed it yet.

So for those of you still try to get this quest, consider using 100 barrels of Fuel (20), that's the amount I used yesterday. Also I used 2 Spy Glasses, although I don't think that made any difference. Good luck!

Long, Congrats on making it!
For all others, there is still 1 more opportunity to maximise that Spy Glass and make a last ditch effort. Good luck!

Meanwhile, I have sent sent Horseshoes & Silver Crescents to vayka1 (ayon), Az1, Happy Helen (Benjamin), steveowa (Mile High), RMac & Pakman. Hope it helps.

Top Bottom