Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I activated a spyglass and imediately got the last triskelion I needed. I probably had close to a thousand flights in total (feels that way). All my fuel stock is gone and all I have to show for it is an Irish mansion which increases population by a measly 20 passengers. Try the spyglass

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
The quest will be certainly failed for me : I'm still needing 3 triskèles.
NOT ONLY ONE TRISKELE HAS DROPPED, although the celtic destination has been 3 starred !
Good night.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I activated a spyglass and imediately got the last triskelion I needed. I probably had close to a thousand flights in total (feels that way). All my fuel stock is gone and all I have to show for it is an Irish mansion which increases population by a measly 20 passengers. Try the spyglass
I also did that, but from very beginning of the quest, and had all three needed collection in few days.
More problem i had with "dancing man" drops, Old Horseshoes needed. And got last Jacket also... (thanks to flip123 ;) )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I know it would sound impossible for many of you, but I have probably plenty of luck with this quest. I have made it within 6-7 days without any additional fuel. I have used only 3 deltas and 1 turboprop, which after 3 starring I have changed into 1 jet (speeded up many times to 3 star Limerick). My opinion about this quest (and similar to the Excavations): it doesn't matter how many planes you sent out a day, you can gain limited amount of the items per day.
I have finished the quest yesterday. Good luck to all of competitors!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Also just finished thanks to the Spy Glass...will continue to send horseshoes to those who sent to me... Don't forget that past quests have ended before the timer runs out if you're all trying to collect more stars from the flights!

Is anyone finding it incredibly difficult to get "illustrated guides" to drop from neighbors cottages? (the mission after completing the Travel Agency...) I've been visiting my neighbors cottages for the past two cycles without one drop!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
well i finished all but didnt use any spyglass lucky of course, tomorow i gonna send the last silvers from inconveniente and complete this quest..

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Deetee04 and pwcmvj,
I tried tapping neighbors' Cottages for three days with no drops. Then I tried other residences. Those darn Illustrated Guides are nowhere to be found. Looks like a bug to me.
Cheers,
Tom
Yes, there definitely is a bug, and I can't get GI to take it seriously because I can't send screenshots (my device is not linked to the email address I have running battles with GI on).
Please can those who can do this easily (send the ***** screenshots) do so, and get some action from our overlords.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Yes, there definitely is a bug, and I can't get GI to take it seriously because I can't send screenshots (my device is not linked to the email address I have running battles with GI on).
Please can those who can do this easily (send the ***** screenshots) do so, and get some action from our overlords.

I don't have this issue (yet), but I have taken a screenshot on my device and then emailed it to myself to send them via email. I don't know your particulars, so I don't know if that will work for you.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
After going through almost all my fuel stock, and 14 spy glasses (almost all of the ones I got from the special buildings glitch before the update!) I managed to get the third harp. I ended up with almost 20 of each of the other items, and 3 harps...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
I dont think I am going to complete this quest. Today is the last day and I still am trying to get that elusive ale from the leprachaun. I even used 10 greenies last night after I ran out of horse shoes.

Last roll of the dice today, but I am not very confident.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
You have definitely been added on my side. there is nobody in my waiting list. That is very odd, I have even sent you a couple of gifts, which I would imagine you aren't getting.
Should we delete and I try add you?
Jonnycash, I have completed, so can't send horseshoes, if you send I could return, you will get something but it could be crescent ;)

For me the issues were getting the last Harp from flights and the last Pipe and Hat from the Leprechauns.
Thankfully they dropped yesterday so I am ready to finish the quest once I have a couple more flights from Limerick to get three stars.
Have not studied this closely but I do get the impression with past quests that they go quite well to start with but then part way through the items required don't drop so frequently.
Perhaps that is just me.
Thanks for all the help with Crescents and Horseshoes.
MD

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
For me the issues were getting the last Harp from flights and the last Pipe and Hat from the Leprechauns.
Thankfully they dropped yesterday so I am ready to finish the quest once I have a couple more flights from Limerick to get three stars.
Have not studied this closely but I do get the impression with past quests that they go quite well to start with but then part way through the items required don't drop so frequently.
Perhaps that is just me.
Thanks for all the help with Crescents and Horseshoes.
MD

Mario's Dad

There never seems to be anything logical with quests!! I found with my phone game I had great drops and almost always a drop from visiting neighbours.
With the ipad game it was very frustrating, very few drops.
Then in the last few day it changed and the ipad game was dropping horseshoes from almost every neighbour visit.
It definitely adds to the frustration of this latest quest :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You have definitely been added on my side. there is nobody in my waiting list. That is very odd, I have even sent you a couple of gifts, which I would imagine you aren't getting.
Should we delete and I try add you?
I have deleted your game on my side.... will accept if you sent an invite

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
finally, just less than 2 hours before the quest ends, I got my last pipe.. yay! suddenly one leprechaun gave me four items all at once! :)

i agree, this has been a tough quest and I wouldn't have made it without the help of neighbors.. super special thanks to flip123.. just when I thought I had to spend greenies to complete the mission, your gifts made those pesky leprechauns a lil more generous.. :)

Top Bottom