Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!! Feeling the luck of the Irish as I got both the flight & leprechaun items I needed to complete the task for LAX Regional & DAL-FWT!! Bring on the Irish Mansion.

For anyone that has my other games as neighbors, LAX-2, please send it horseshoes and crescents instead of LAX Regional & DAL-FWT as I am trying to complete the mission with it as well.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I have a theory that the drop from leprechauns are based ON THEIR LOCATION, not on time or frequency of horseshoes.

It's a bit hard to prove (probably could if I was desperate and had lots of time on my hands) but it seems like all my drop items have come from leprechauns occupying the same squares.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have a theory that the drop from leprechauns are based ON THEIR LOCATION, not on time or frequency of horseshoes.

It's a bit hard to prove (probably could if I was desperate and had lots of time on my hands) but it seems like all my drop items have come from leprechauns occupying the same squares.
Kazinho, you could be right. during the x-mas quest i have been thinking about the same thing because the tripple drop always can from the same corner of the game... I have about 50 horseshoe in stock, if i have time later today, I will try to map my game with the leprechauns to test....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Today i received last Jacket, so all items are collected, but quest go on. Catching all 3 stars on all three destinations. So my only need are Silver Crescent.

I will send it back to anyone who will send it to me. From both games i can send only Silver Crescent, not Old Horseshoe.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Kazinho, you could be right. during the x-mas quest i have been thinking about the same thing because the tripple drop always can from the same corner of the game... I have about 50 horseshoe in stock, if i have time later today, I will try to map my game with the leprechauns to test....
will be a nice one... I calculated the leprechauns can be on 256 different spots, maybe more.....

Any clue / feeling on which corner?
The leprechauns only appear at the bottom of the airport side (unlike the black wraths which can appear anywhere), so there is less area to test and cover.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Another day goes by and I got everything but the booze from the leprechauns.
My dancing leprechauns collections looks like this.
0 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 4

I am guessing I got the hard party goers who are still celebrating St Paddy's Day!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Waverly huff game has completed the Leprechaun quest after three-starring the three Ireland destinations. This game no longer needs Old Horseshoes or Silver Crescents. I will still return those sent to me until the quest ends.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
0 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 4

I am guessing I got the hard party goers who are still celebrating St Paddy's Day!
What no booze!!!! On paddy's day lol

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
0 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 4

I've got everything for the leprechauns but the pipes (7-5-10-0-8). But I'm worse off on the planes!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
I miss: 1 Lia Fail, 3 triskeles and 3 pairs of shoes ... I despair a bit: two days ago I've got nothing interesting for my collections.
What are planes that have reported the most objects?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I still mis 1 triskelion in jpjpjp2, I have noticed they both droped after the plane wanted x minutes. Coincedents?
In Jpjpjp I mis 1 pipe, 1 hat, 1 triskelion and 1 kettle

And 5 days to go

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Yes, there are more side quests after completing the travel agency, visiting neighbours' cottages, and perhaps more - I don't know yet because although I tapped on neighbours cottages tonight nothing related to the side quest dropped from them.

Do you or somebody else already have an idea which neighbour houses drop brochures for the Travel Agency (side-mission)? I tried several building but no brochures so far....

Top Bottom