Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with Leprechauns Quest

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hi,
I am flying only to Limerick because I was doing the colisseum quest and have only jet and Jumbos.
The drop rate is not too bad 1 item each 5 flights. BUT I GOT ONLY THE SMALL HARP, already 6 of them!!!!
How are the other cities? I wouldn't like to sell my green jets..

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
I flew 40 flights to Dublin without a single drop for the quest. I've flown 31 to Limerick so far and had 7 total (4x Celtic Symbol and 3x Triskelion)... all drops of the same items happened at the same time (3 planes landed all dropping the Triskelion, another time 2 planes landed with the Celtic Symbol then ~10 min later had the same thing happen again).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I just got 9 flights back from Limerick and got only shamrocks - no additional items.

I think this has been asked in previous quests, but regular dice and spyglass do not help these drop rates. Is that correct???

I think spyglass should according to its description, I used one the other day and didn't really notice any difference though. Having said that I've used spyglass for these events in the past and they have helped a bit, so could be unlucky with it this time, or could have just been lucky when I used it in the past :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I got 3 plane drops on Ipad yesterday when landing 5 planes (3,4 and 5 droped)

droprate om android until now, 1 item....

leprechauns on android like smoking, don't drop pipes in my game. they don't mind giving up there clothes, had, shoes, theyeven give beer, but a smoke, no, they don't want to share that.....

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
anyone looking for old horseshoes: I'm exchanging quest gifts with about 12 people a day for the last 3 days, so there is room for more if you want to.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
i first noticed this in the men of steel quest. after completing the needed collection, my game did not auto-complete. i had to click on the "Complete" button in the event page to get the reward.

oh, and like most of us, i need horseshoe and silver crescents atm. :)

Ah ok, I wondered if it might have happened before and I just hadn't noticed it :p

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Anybody notices if you click on the mission bubble, you'd have the options to click "ok" and "complete"? I guess now we have to click "complete" to finish the mission? Is this the measure GI put in place to prevent people from auto-complete the mission right away?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I got 3 plane drops on Ipad yesterday when landing 5 planes (3,4 and 5 droped)

droprate om android until now, 1 item....

leprechauns on android like smoking, don't drop pipes in my game. they don't mind giving up there clothes, had, shoes, theyeven give beer, but a smoke, no, they don't want to share that.....
I saved up my horseshoes and then went after the leprechauns. The pipe droped several times, every time it was between 6 and 15, never in the first five.... I report it as it can be interesting for others....

I've got three stars to Limerick (using 7 jets) and I am using one plane each on the other two, no spy glass or anything and completed two collections so far. Visiting neighbours, yesterday I concentrated on collecting horseshoes and quite a lot dropped compared to the day before, still not completed a collection but if I just use neighbours for horseshoes I think I'll get enough Silver crescent's as gifts to carry on and three star Cork (Dublin is about done). Patience I reckon, I'll only be flying and speeding up the one delta from later today as I need cash for level 8 upgrades. Horse shoes seem to be the key for me, on android at least.

Juvenal, my first flight back from Dublin (always) after hitting 200 did NOT drop clover,
The clover only drops flight clover since then. I don't have horseshoes to test the leprechauns
Well then lucky me, I just hit leprechaun in neighbour and still got Three-leaf clover.

Update: Just got a flight back from Dublin with no drop.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
There a new St.Patrick's Day quest
Please send Silver Crescent and Old Horseshoe.

With 3 new destinations (needs Four-leaf Clover):
  • Dublin : Turboprop
  • Limerick : Jet
  • Cork : Delta
Juvenal: I just sent you a Neighbor request. If you could, please send me podiums. Thanks...

Top Bottom