Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Hi,

I have read with interest the comments made above and can contribute my two penny's worth.

This is where I am at

View attachment 9961

I collected 10 Lords of The Nile and the distribution shows how one item is very rare !

However, given that I collected 10 means that I flew sufficient flights and therefore opened a lot of vaults. However obviously not enough. I have collected 3 Whispers in the Walls and have been waiting for eight days now for a Film Camera or two to drop. Depressing :(

Regards
Harcourt
No sooner do I post and a camera drops! One to go.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi,

I have read with interest the comments made above and can contribute my two penny's worth.

This is where I am at

View attachment 9961

I collected 10 Lords of The Nile and the distribution shows how one item is very rare !

However, given that I collected 10 means that I flew sufficient flights and therefore opened a lot of vaults. However obviously not enough. I have collected 3 Whispers in the Walls and have been waiting for eight days now for a Film Camera or two to drop. Depressing :(

Regards
Harcourt

I would give you those cameras if I could... finally got one useless drop after 96 clicks:mad: :banghead:

AC oct17 event.JPG

volly

150+ Star Club
Question to the forum.

Can you get the items the burial vaults produce when you visit your neighbor's burial vaults? I tried for several days and only got passengers. Since I'm at my terminal's limit for event passengers I have to burn flights just to collect the items from my own vaults so I definitely don't want to visit neighbor vaults if I can't get the Whispers in the Walls collection.
Nope. Only possessed passengers.

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
Frickin Kuntz
I buy and use Curse of the Pharaohs to double my max. Possessed passengers and get within 2 Air Ion Counters to complete all 5 of the burial vault collections. Now the 8 hours is up and now I have 3000/1890 possessed passengers and only 18 straight jackets left.
Accidentally purchased Madness is Contagious on top of it and now have only 1 greenie left. Would've used 4 more greenies on Curse of the Pharoahs but I screwed that up. Wish I would've wound up with 1890/1890 when the 8 hours was up. This game is infuriating! Any possible suggestions other than spending $USD?

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I need two Sesen to complete the Ancient Ritual portion of the quest. So this morning I used a Vintage Weathervane to speed up seven Turboprops to Giza. I bought a Golden Dice for four bank notes to increase the chance of item drops.
35 flights landed without a single Ancient Ritual drop.
I said a few months ago that GI must have changed the Golden Dice drop rate because, while they used to drop fairly well, they were fairly worthless at that point in time. My experience today underscores that conclusion.
Ivan/Free2Play ... can you confirm or deny that Golden Dice are fairly worthless because the drop odds have been decreased substantially?
Does anyone have a success story using Golden Dice?
Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom

Events are classed as quests, and as per description for Golden Dice they are not to be used for quest items. For events (and sidequests) you should always use SpyGlass as it specifically says increases flight drops for quest items.

84 Vault clicks now and ZERO drops that's just today! even tried with spyglass to see if it would help a little. beyond frustrated! Think I'll be spending on Madden 18, Destiny 2 and the new Call of Duty instead.

Even tried the slow click, fast click, and still nothing. you would think that GI would compensate for the lost time that was caused by them, but no! Really trying to hold my language here:mad:

Unfortunately previously it did help and was a bug which is now fixed. SpyGlass is to be used for Quest/Event flights only, not for building drops.

As someone suggested maybe a new bonus for increasing drops from buildings are needed, especially for neighbour visits as the drop rates are shocking now, and the game is built to keep up with the drop rates we had previously, now any progress is beyond slow....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ja009d
Username
micmansour
This quest is a joke, and GI are nothing but con artists. All my flights have gone to the quest destinations, I have 6 burial vaults, I have burnt 70 greenies, I check in 10 times a day, and I had items in stock from last time round with this quest, yet I'm no chance of finishing it. Currently sitting at 3/5, 2/5, 5/5, with one day to go. And then you look at it and think, what for? For a stupid Gates of Amun that gives me +3% population. How we all get sucked in.... That's it for me, no more quests, and at the same time I'm really turned off the game, might call it quits on that too. With a drop rate of what seems to be %1, I'd rather go play Poker.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This quest is a joke, and GI are nothing but con artists. All my flights have gone to the quest destinations, I have 6 burial vaults, I have burnt 70 greenies, I check in 10 times a day, and I had items in stock from last time round with this quest, yet I'm no chance of finishing it. Currently sitting at 3/5, 2/5, 5/5, with one day to go. And then you look at it and think, what for? For a stupid Gates of Amun that gives me +3% population. How we all get sucked in.... That's it for me, no more quests, and at the same time I'm really turned off the game, might call it quits on that too. With a drop rate of what seems to be %1, I'd rather go play Poker.
We all know the frustration man. That's why its wise to pick your battles. Only go after items that you think are worth it. I for one have decided to bypass any quest that requires building drops...unless I think the odds are in my favor of finishing the collection. Maybe they will provide bonus items for building drops soon, because we all know that asking for better drop rates is like beating a dead horse...you'll get tired, but the darn thing wont budge an inch.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I would love to see one of the developers at GI complete the event in the time allotted. I'd want to know what they did, because apparently the event is tested each time to see if it can be done in the time given. We all know that they played it in their sleep....thats why they finished the vault collection :sleep::D

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I would love to see one of the developers at GI complete the event in the time allotted. I'd want to know what they did, because apparently the event is tested each time to see if it can be done in the time given. We all know that they played it in their sleep....thats why they finished the vault collection :sleep::D

:ROFLMAO:...I played in my sleep :sleep: and I still only have 2/5, 2,5, and 7/5....:banghead:do you think I can transfer 2 from the last collection to the other collections...:eek::ROFLMAO:...probably only in my dreams.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
same here I resign - just sad cause this reward wuold have been georgious
I wanted it too, but the main reason for my disappointment is the fact that I legitimately gave it my best effort and even learned the ins and outs of the event, and yet still ended up short because of some rotten luck with building drops. I feel like I failed. But hey....I have other goals, so have to keep it moving.

Top Bottom