Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I dont think I can finish this event :(
I know I won’t finish and I feel like having 9 out of the 15 as of 2 days ago meant I should have finished but drops were beyond very seldom to basically non-existent.

same here I resign - just sad cause this reward wuold have been georgious
I am still flying it a bit so if I’m still playing next year and it comes out again, I will hopefully be able to complete it. But, my goals are now focused elsewhere. I feel the goals of this event were beyond difficult and that’s disappointing. :banghead::cry::mad:

I would give you those cameras if I could... finally got one useless drop after 96 clicks:mad: :banghead:

View attachment 9967
I remember when i play AC in Facebook that you can send these items to your neighbors or friends and received too it was amazing easily to complete any event there and your city grow up faster but i quit the facebook AC and deleted because the limited of 100.

Guys, I understand your frustration from lower drop rates.
What I would suggest however - don't completely give up doing events. In any case take your stars from the event flights, do. event without additional resources and if you fail this year, next year you will have a good base to finish it.
I am not quitting!! I can still click about 16 times!! ;)

Guys, I understand your frustration from lower drop rates.
What I would suggest however - don't completely give up doing events. In any case take your stars from the event flights, do. event without additional resources and if you fail this year, next year you will have a good base to finish it.

Well I would not put all your hope in that, as it could be a pipe dream as well. I finished this event last year and had the vast
majority of needed items. When the event started I had 63 of the 75 items needed to finish all 3 collections. The items that drop from planes came with the usual drop rate expected and were finished about 5 - 6 days ago. So basically I have needed 2 air ion cannons to finish for almost a week. Have constantly collected from 6 vaults using fuel to speed along flights when needed to lower possessed passenger count and yet I have had one useless drop in the last 4 days from those vaults. At this point I will be shocked if I finish which has not happened in about 2 years. The last event I almost did not finish I actually awoke in the middle of the night to get my last drops possible and got the item needed at the last possible moment.

I have no issues with harder events if they are difficult by design. Being messed up when the event starts(straight jacket bug), the poorly thought out poss. passenger bottle neck and the seemingly adjusted for the worse drop rates of vaults made this whole event an exercise of futility. I am not convinced this event was meant to be all that difficult the main sticking point would be the bottle neck which would be a frustratingly annoying way to increase difficulty. I kind of think that part was just a poorly thought out mistake when they made this event. The other problem would of course be the vault drop rate that must be around .001% for many of us. Again could be used to change difficulty but again a poor way to do so in my opinion.

So yeah evidently having the majority of the event matters not as I was in that position and amazingly am still in that situation with less than a day to go. Perhaps this is just another way to try and squeeze out us long time players. Who knows what they are thinking as not much has been said about legitimate complaints that involved a bug(straight jacket) They really should either extend this event or just consider it a wash and award the building to everyone.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well I would not put all your hope in that, as it could be a pipe dream as well. I finished this event last year and had the vast
majority of needed items. When the event started I had 63 of the 75 items needed to finish all 3 collections. The items that drop from planes came with the usual drop rate expected and were finished about 5 - 6 days ago. So basically I have needed 2 air ion cannons to finish for almost a week. Have constantly collected from 6 vaults using fuel to speed along flights when needed to lower possessed passenger count and yet I have had one useless drop in the last 4 days from those vaults. At this point I will be shocked if I finish which has not happened in about 2 years. The last event I almost did not finish I actually awoke in the middle of the night to get my last drops possible and got the item needed at the last possible moment.

I have no issues with harder events if they are difficult by design. Being messed up when the event starts(straight jacket bug), the poorly thought out poss. passenger bottle neck and the seemingly adjusted for the worse drop rates of vaults made this whole event an exercise of futility. I am not convinced this event was meant to be all that difficult the main sticking point would be the bottle neck which would be a frustratingly annoying way to increase difficulty. I kind of think that part was just a poorly thought out mistake when they made this event. The other problem would of course be the vault drop rate that must be around .001% for many of us. Again could be used to change difficulty but again a poor way to do so in my opinion.

So yeah evidently having the majority of the event matters not as I was in that position and amazingly am still in that situation with less than a day to go. Perhaps this is just another way to try and squeeze out us long time players. Who knows what they are thinking as not much has been said about legitimate complaints that involved a bug(straight jacket) They really should either extend this event or just consider it a wash and award the building to everyone.
I didnt want to ruin hopes for everyone who would be trying again next year, but WP I agree with you 99% (I'll explain the one disagreement in a sec). I only completed the vault collection twice over the past 14 days, and one of those times was due to the sidequest making the drops seldom instead of very seldom. At this rate, I wouldn't be done with the event next year either. I would have to get my reward in 2019....now I'm a patient person, but nah not happening. I know the norm for these events is for it to take 2 to 3 years to finish the event....well call me a rebel, but I'm not satisfied with that. If they design an event to take 14 days, and they say that it can be done in 14 days from scratch, then my goal is to finish it in 14 days...full stop. The only point you made that I disagree with is that the possesed passengers was a mistake. It wasn't. The mechanism of this event was very intentional and thought out. There is a reason why you could fly only 19 pax for two hours vs the normal 38, yet the vaults were putting out 19 an hour. GI wanted our possessed pax terminals to fill up, because they knew we would buy all 6 vaults. Unless you had a huge terminal, you were in trouble from the start. Other than that, I'm right there with you.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Without question, the straitjacket bug negatively impacted event participation.

I have one EMF Detector to collect in the Whispers collection and I will be able to complete the event. I have 19 hours on the clock and I will be clicking hourly. Fingers crossed.
Is this your first time doing the event?

It's not the matryoshka, it works for the regular passengers.
There is another bonus for possessed passengers, check it out in the shop.
I didnt want to ruin hopes for everyone who would be trying again next year, but WP I agree with you 99% (I'll explain the one disagreement in a sec). I only completed the vault collection twice over the past 14 days, and one of those times was due to the sidequest making the drops seldom instead of very seldom. At this rate, I wouldn't be done with the event next year either. I would have to get my reward in 2019....now I'm a patient person, but nah not happening. I know the norm for these events is for it to take 2 to 3 years to finish the event....well call me a rebel, but I'm not satisfied with that. If they design an event to take 14 days, and they say that it can be done in 14 days from scratch, then my goal is to finish it in 14 days...full stop. The only point you made that I disagree with is that the possesed passengers was a mistake. It wasn't. The mechanism of this event was very intentional and thought out. There is a reason why you could fly only 19 pax for two hours vs the normal 38, yet the vaults were putting out 19 an hour. GI wanted our possessed pax terminals to fill up, because they knew we would buy all 6 vaults. Unless you had a huge terminal, you were in trouble from the start. Other than that, I'm right there with you.
It's a stun gun it sells for 3G

Top Bottom