Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Completing this event relies on "RNG luck" it doesn't matter how much time/effort you have put in playing the game or how much resources you have burned. which is complete BS!

as said by Navigata, "you should be able to complete a 12-14 day event from scratch if you put the effort" I'm not waiting a year or 2 for a Fking event. I've played 20-21 hour days this week and not being rewarded for the effort you put in is BS! piss poor planning by the developers! what a bunch of cluster Fcks! F%$# GI!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Completing this event relies on "RNG luck" it doesn't matter how much time/effort you have put in playing the game or how much resources you have burned. which is complete BS!

as said by Navigata, "you should be able to complete a 12-14 day event from scratch if you put the effort" I'm not waiting a year or 2 for a Fking event. I've played 20-21 hour days this week and not being rewarded for the effort you put in is BS! piss poor planning by the developers! what a bunch of cluster Fcks! F%$# GI!
I shouldn't be laughing but....:ROFLMAO:
That RNG luck is the real decider between who succeeds and who fails this event. Notice that nobody has complained about the other collections because 1) They had great luck with drops or 2) Their drop rate was terrible, but they overcame it with flight bonuses. With the vault collection, however, you have no catalyst to help you if your RNG is poor, hence you end up like me and yourself....work hard for the event but get relegated to next year or the year after. I personally think something should be done about that. There should be options if you're on the losing end of the RNG to make the event doable by everyone.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04lqfz9d
Username
LordHobo

Exactly! I call it also some pure "bullschlaka", even tough given my current level there should be some reward for my time effort.
Unlike the last event which made me pursue this one, I thought this time with proper resource and time utilization, this should be achievable, but no, so far i've used 3 spy glass, and made 150 flight to Dahshur, 60 flights to Cerveteri, 100 to Giza (thanks to all forum members for gifts), I am on 1/5,1/5,3/5 for crying out loud (must not cuss)
Time to go back to CS.GO.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Speed I really think you dug up the root of the problem with these events. We all have a Random Number Generator (RNG) which puts us on an equal playing field in terms of finishing these events. Luck is what decides the winners from the losers (assuming both put in a diligent effort). What needs to be done is a catalyst needs to be introduced that increases the odds for those with a bad RNG run so that they can still complete the event. It exists for non collection flight items (dice), collection flight items (golden dice), and with event collection flight items (spyglass). Now we need one that works on buildings...at least for events. I would say they should have a general one for buildings too, but knowing GI they would think that's making it too easy (but its free money for them lol). That will improve the odds of finishing building collections for those having bad luck with their RNG. Hope GI is seeing this...and working on it

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Exactly! I call it also some pure "bullschlaka", even tough given my current level there should be some reward for my time effort.
Unlike the last event which made me pursue this one, I thought this time with proper resource and time utilization, this should be achievable, but no, so far i've used 3 spy glass, and made 150 flight to Dahshur, 60 flights to Cerveteri, 100 to Giza (thanks to all forum members for gifts), I am on 1/5,1/5,3/5 for crying out loud (must not cuss)
Time to go back to CS.GO.

Those few days that we were all stuck because of the jacket bug would have made all the difference in completing! I've 3 starred all the event destinations except for the aircraft I don't have (jumbo and above) I could 6 star Dahshur if there was such a thing! Flew so much there that I completed that Nile collection 3-4 times over.

lots of better games out on Steam and PS4. need to take my anger out in the Gym, Mats and Range now

It's a stun gun it sells for 3G
@Teboho , it's the Pharaoh's curse. For 4 greenies.
I'm tempted to buy it, but at the same time those 10 greenies I have would be handy for another nice square of land next week.
Besides I've just leveled up, so no hope to having again 10 G by the weekend if I spend those 4

Stun gun didn't work for me! Trying to get refund from Gi. Be careful.
Hi @Madegwen59
I guess what could've happened :
Stun gun makes all poss pass available at the right moment that is applied. And I think it may be applied in the same moment you buy it...
That means that if you had all poss pass ready to collect and bought the stun gun, nothing happened, but in fact your stun gun was applied...
That's why you couldn't find it in your warehouse: it was already spent

Hi @Madegwen59
I guess what could've happened :
Stun gun makes all poss pass available at the right moment that is applied. And I think it may be applied in the same moment you buy it...
That means that if you had all poss pass ready to collect and bought the stun gun, nothing happened, but in fact your stun gun was applied...
That's why you couldn't find it in your warehouse: it was already spent
That's why — to avoid this kind of situation — it's impossible to buy Stun Gun if you have all poss pass ready to collect.
so why can you buy something you cant use?

If you have just one vault without pass ready, it's usable, even if it's not interesting to do so... and it's so easy not to notice in 1 out of all vaults...
thanks for info. no doubt my error somewhere, its a computer it cant be wrong. hope you manage to finish event; I have given up. Impossible to get vaults empty to fly planes. And drop rates so low, rather go to Machu Pichu!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
thanks for info. no doubt my error somewhere, its a computer it cant be wrong. hope you manage to finish event; I have given up. Impossible to get vaults empty to fly planes. And drop rates so low, rather go to Machu Pichu!
My fault....didn't fully got the gist of the question when I answered, but after re-reading it, Teresa's answer makes sense. I've given up on the event too, and wont be doing any events that require building collections until GI evens the playing field for players who may have a bad streak with their RNG.

My fault....didn't fully got the gist of the question when I answered, but after re-reading it, Teresa's answer makes sense. I've given up on the event too, and wont be doing any events that require building collections until GI evens the playing field for players who may have a bad streak with their RNG.
Its a bonus that i must have completely misunderstood. I don't consider myself as stupid, but there i was completely had. The way I read it, it made passengers available so you could empty the warehouse and start from scratch. Wishful thinking! Hadn't thought, and nowhere is it clear, you need an empty warehouse to put your possessed passengers into. If you have a warehouse thais empty, you dont need a bonus. So it serves no purpose! Well hey ho. Long time before I'm spending greenies or money again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Its a bonus that i must have completely misunderstood. I don't consider myself as stupid, but there i was completely had. The way I read it, it made passengers available so you could empty the warehouse and start from scratch. Wishful thinking! Hadn't thought, and nowhere is it clear, you need an empty warehouse to put your possessed passengers into. If you have a warehouse thais empty, you dont need a bonus. So it serves no purpose! Well hey ho. Long time before I'm spending greenies or money again.
Some if not most of the descriptions for bonuses are misleading and not well articulated.

Top Bottom