Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
I have six vaults and I think I had one drop during the entire event. Completed the other two tasks but will not get the reward building now and I feel conned. Missed the rehearsal hall for the same reason.

It f**ks me off when Ivan says it’s our choice to play. Like many others I have played for years and spent considerable real money with GI. People want to achieve all the buildings. Having helped support the game’s growth, we are told to just abandon our investment if we don’t like being screwed over. Loyalty is worth nothing.

I have already drastically reduced the real money I pump into the game and have just about had enough now

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have six vaults and I think I had one drop during the entire event. Completed the other two tasks but will not get the reward building now and I feel conned. Missed the rehearsal hall for the same reason.

It f**ks me off when Ivan says it’s our choice to play. Like many others I have played for years and spent considerable real money with GI. People want to achieve all the buildings. Having helped support the game’s growth, we are told to just abandon our investment if we don’t like being screwed over. Loyalty is worth nothing.

I have already drastically reduced the real money I pump into the game and have just about had enough now
I actually opened a suggestion topic that should address the problem with the vault. Its called "Bonus Item For Items Collected From Buildings", and it's in the "Airport City Suggestions" forum. I think this event is proof that more attention needs to be given to the RNG of buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
frustrating event this time. It's a great game to play to keep the boredom away when you're in a waiting room or just relaxing, but at this point I can easily walk away from it. They screw it up in the beginning and all we get is ten jackets. lol...

thanks for info. no doubt my error somewhere, its a computer it cant be wrong. hope you manage to finish event; I have given up. Impossible to get vaults empty to fly planes. And drop rates so low, rather go to Machu Pichu!
I'm pretty sure I won't finish it either. At this moment I only miss 2 drops from the ancient rituals and 3 from the whispers, but it's almost end time...

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
First and third collections were easy to collect. But it seems for 2nd one a kind of strategy is required that I've not figured out (well, buying chests with jackets is obvious of course). Out of several hundreds flights and lots of burial vaults clicks which I had 6 from last year's event, I only got 3 or 4 (!!!) drops for the second collection.
Not interesting at all this time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ja009d
Username
micmansour

Yep, no more real money from me either, and man have I spent on this game over the past 3 years! Ivan and co. can go get screwed for all I care, treating their Customers with such disdain.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest And “RNG luck”...I say bad luck ..:blackalien::rage::android:
I guess that was the plan we were cursed that sooooooo many of us could not complete this quest...I puke be very interested in the actual stat. If the majority of players who gave a valiant effort to complete the quest did not...then there is fault with the event itself.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest And “RNG luck”...I say bad luck ..:blackalien::rage::android:
I guess that was the plan we were cursed that sooooooo many of us could not complete this quest...I puke be very interested in the actual stat. If the majority of players who gave a valiant effort to complete the quest did not...then there is fault with the event itself.
i gave a great effort for approx 4 days after the bug was fixed, left me with 3 daysto complete
in 4 days i had just completed 1 of each, was never going to happen, so i went after silver tokens

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Oh well. 1 hour, 29 minutes left on clock. Just emptied burials for the last time. Out of straitjackets. Didn't finish event. Need some sleep before work in a few hours :)

I was able to 3-star Dahshur, Giza, Cerverti, and Mycene. Ended up with 9 completed Ancient Ritual, 14 Lords of the Nile, but only 4 Whispers in the Walls. Just missed completing this collection because the vaults wouldn't give up one more EMF Detector.

This event for beginner they cannot completed in first year only if you spend real money.
Me and a lot of players didn't make it last year some of them 2 years and this year i completed.
The drop is bad not in this event only its bad after they fix the Golden Dice bug we feel the drops so pad.
Any way congratulation to all who completed this year and good luck for those not yet completed next year (y)
I complete the flights and get 3 stars
giphy.gif
Giza
giphy.gif
Cerveteri
giphy.gif
Mycenae
giphy.gif
Tyre

Next year 2018 i will complete :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:
Paphos

In 2019 i will complete :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Jedars

Thanks for those help me :)

Last edited:
Hi All,

I failed this quest despite my best efforts. I show below my collections over the last two years.

coll.png

Over the two years I stopped collecting the Ancient Ritual once I had sufficient items. I then concentrated on flights to Dahshur to empty my terminal so I could click on the Burial Vaults for the Whispers in the Walls Collection. The Lords of the Nile collection was on average more than 3 times that of the Whispers in the Walls. Yet we know that one flight to Dashur equated to two clicks on a Vault. It is clear that for me the drop rate for the Whispers in the Wall collection was considerably worse than Lords of the Nile, despite both being described as Very Seldom. (Frustrating :(:(:()

I guess Halloween will be next. The question is:- Will I or Won't I. Answers please, on a postcard, to The Mayor, Harcourt City, The Universe.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi All,

I failed this quest despite my best efforts. I show below my collections over the last two years.

View attachment 9991

Over the two years I stopped collecting the Ancient Ritual once I had sufficient items. I then concentrated on flights to Dahshur to empty my terminal so I could click on the Burial Vaults for the Whispers in the Walls Collection. The Lords of the Nile collection was on average more than 3 times that of the Whispers in the Walls. Yet we know that one flight to Dashur equated to two clicks on a Vault. It is clear that for me the drop rate for the Whispers in the Wall collection was considerably worse than Lords of the Nile, despite both being described as Very Seldom. (Frustrating :(:(:()

I guess Halloween will be next. The question is:- Will I or Won't I. Answers please, on a postcard, to The Mayor, Harcourt City, The Universe.

Regards
Harcourt
Dark skies live on android no t on windows yet.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
After this last event, Dark Skies isn't happening. Not enough reward for the effort. Plus again, there are building and ghost drops, which can't be improved by a bonus item if your RNG is bad. No thanks :stop:

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All,

View attachment 9991

Regards
Harcourt

I completed this event last year but despite starting this year with a good supply of items and 6 vaults I still couldn't complete.
I am sure the drop rates were worst than last year.

I don't think you will be able to resist having a go at Dark Skies ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
All of my uncollected event gifts turned into passengers after the event was over. I don't ever remember that being the case before as i thought that i still collected event items as incoming gifts after the event, i was just never able to return them.

Top Bottom