Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I know it has been said but it would be nice to trade extra items that you might not need ,I have 40 stadiums I only need 1 that's in my warehouse

That would be cool, particularly to pick up a building you missed out on, but it would be problematic because many of those warehoused buildings require specific building items that are impossible to come by unless you watch free videos (provided there's an active advertising campaign going on) or spend way too many greenies ($40 for the five items needed to complete the igloo in my warehouse. And I think one would need 4 (?) each of robotic lawnmower, bench, video board and goal posts for each of the twenty-odd stadia -ums there.)

On the other hand, some buildings (Santa's House, Pet Shop) just need population allowance/electricity/space.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
@Uncle Mans yes, and sometimes I'd prefer it to stay as is.

Many of us have buildings in our inventories which we haven't placed for various reasons.

A helpful thing would be if the buildings held in our inventories could show if they can be placed in our cities without any additional building items.
It would be really nice if the needed items ( and how to get them?) could be listed, but at the very least, it would be nice if they said ,"Additional building item required," or "No additional items needed."

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
@Uncle Mans yes, and sometimes I'd prefer it to stay as is.

Many of us have buildings in our inventories which we haven't placed for various reasons.

A helpful thing would be if the buildings held in our inventories could show if they can be placed in our cities without any additional building items.
It would be really nice if the needed items ( and how to get them?) could be listed, but at the very least, it would be nice if they said ,"Additional building item required," or "No additional items needed."

I so agree. I placed some of the Christmas items in my support games completely forgetting that they required additional items to complete. Annoying!

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
(Sorry if it was already mentioned.) I would be happy to be able to participate all types of space missions at the same time. I guess, I'm not the only one who generates more solid fuel that can be burned. In this way we could participate level 1&2 missions and help lower level players in their launches, burn slow fuel, while still doing the main job with the level 3 one (or the 4th one soon).

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
I think more things should be brought over to the mobile versions of airport city from the Facebook version, for instance

1. needing a friend to pair up with on a flight.

2. The weather station.

3. Have the bad weather/VIP flights

4. All 134 collections not 131 collections if your a Russian player or 128 collections for everyone else (if you dont have your language set to Russian)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
@eat007 I think that makes Airport City that little bit harder & more enjoyable, it would be exactly the same as a space flight (you can't do any of them by yourself unless you have a stockpile of items needed for the space flight) so normally a friend would help gain the points needed.

If GI did bring the friend flights to the mobile versions, hopefully we would get better rewards :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
!!baxter
My simple wishlist: *Windows Phone.*

When sending gifts, the gifts are what that user would need to complete a building rather than what I can select from because that hardly changes, you could probably limit this to a special 1 a day item. If they require nothing then display the normal stuff.

An ability to increase fuel production. Its the only hindrance that I can see in the game to flying.

The flight speed up option isn't proportional to the time remaining i.e. 5 mins remaining is the same as a 4 hour flight. Perhaps a percentage reduction. 100% / 75% / 50%. I know there is a fuel additive but it's not a common item and not worth the effort in obtaining.

When looking at available buildings to build from, perhaps a badge icon on each to say how many you have built already. i.e. a flower shop might have a red icon with 2 in it to indicate, I have 2 of these built. Much better than flicking between the two screens, finding the building, counting and going back to the build screen.

Automated flight controller special item. Call it a contractor bonus. This would be a new bonus that allows planes that 'request permission to land' to land while you're not using the game, i.e. sleeping. Thus getting extra fuel-ups and passengers.

An ability to buy Airport Cash using Airport Coins. If I need 1 note to complete a building, this would be very handy.

To send my flights to a friend / neighbour's airport. Maybe be in return I could get a special collection gift etc...

Remove the 'land guest planes that require passengers' bug. Can't do this.

Group the bonus missions on the left into "flights / buildings / space / other". Painful to keep scrolling up and down to see what I have to complete.

Deny all planes that I don't have a run way for. Painful to keep doing this.

Battery save mode. I.e. turn off animations etc so as to keep the phone battery going for longer.

That's what I can think off so far.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@belledohna

I've been playing the Facebook version of airport city for a few days & I'm only on level 11, but on two flights (Bali & Goa) I've needed to add a friend to the flight + add an extra item to make the flight.
@Foggy1198s, can you make a screenshot? curious is this could be the feature mentioned earlier where you had to do more with neighbors....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
@flip123

Here are two pics (not the best quality they were taken from the computer, zoom in on the pic & hopefully it will clear up) to show how to fly a plane that needs a co pilot, the first pic shows the flight destination & the other pic shows the friends you can choose from to add to the flight. (You just click on the name of the person you want as a co pilot & off you go, you don't have to wait for your friend to accept) just click & fly.

Also sometimes bad weather comes to Bali & Goa, so you need 8 extra fuel & a Tesla power rod/ Spotlight
(When the bad weather comes back I'll take a screen shot)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 124

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
And what is the result? Do you get something extra (coins?)
What are the consequences for the person you select, etc, etc, etc
Flip, there is no benefit for you as player and there are no consequences for the person you select. In short it is useless... Actually in Facebook I could not get enough neighbors to make this work without paying the 100 coins or 1 dollar. That's why I stopped playing this version.

Top Bottom