Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
What about cargo?
A cargo terminal with several levels like the passengers terminal. Items can be flows and gifted.
'Semi-industrial' buildings like Amazon, Alibaba, greenhouses that sent flowers acros the world. The semi industrial buildings have several levels of producing cargo. Level 1, 10 cargo every 12 hours, level 2, 10 cargo every 8 hours, level 6, 10 cargo every hour. You don't need to pay coins etc to activate, but simply, a higher level produces the same in less time. TO build the buildings, you have to fly for items, NO shortcuts with greenies as it will be to easy for high levels. You can build several of the same type.
Commercial and residential buildings drop sometimes cargo (amount depents on duration time and is a chance). This cargo goes into the warehouse.
In the warehouse you can choose two options on cargo, you select a type of cargo (fi 3 cargo) and you can choose between USE (one 3 cargo added to terminal) or FILL UP (takes as much 3 cargo to fill the complete cargo terminal).
Flights, there are 2 extra typs of flights, 100 % cargo or part passengers, part cargo to for instance Alaska, Siberië, etc, places where not many people live, but a lot has to be imported

Oké, it isn't a must have but an extra level to the game.... And I think it is not extremely complicated.

Last edited:

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I would like to see us have the ability of opening launch boxes in batches of say 20 or more in one go, with guarantee of at least 1 PEB. Having over 900 launch boxes in my warehouse is going to take ages opening them one by one.
Amen to that.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123

I think that's a great idea more buildings on airport side + able to gain extra levels of that building. (great idea) also it will keep higher level players interested in the game
That is why you need to fly to upgrade the buildings. If you can speedup with greenies, it is to easy for everybody with a bank etc.... Also gifting will be to easy and it is you against the game as to use Tom's words.
The level up of the buildings makes you increase the cargo without claiming extra space for extra buildings. It is important that you still get the cargo while flying for items to build the next level (and not out of order like fuel station)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ai1cdzm
Username
brainy19
Not quite sure how practical of an option this is, but I would like to see greater probability of getting items for building construction/upgrades or a building that generates green bucks. Either that or to have the option to watch an ad more often to get the needed items for building upgrades.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
As we have the Saint Patrick's day event, how about having
Saint Andrew's day event (30th November) collect 5 Scottish items & win a Fish Farm
Also
Saint George's day event (23rd April) Collect 5 English items & win a Pie & Mash shop

Free2Play Do you like any ideas that forum members have posted? which ones if any will make it on to the Airport City game?

@Foggy1198s
The developer Free2Play does not like any ideas that Windows PC forum members have posted?
Bcoz Ivan does not even thought of Windows PC players.
in android or in ios the game is full developed.:android::android:
given the items are not in windows PC like
1-mission control level 3
2-grand hotel
3-town hall(level 9,10)
4-terminal(level 9,10)
5-control tower(level 9,10)
6-collections
7-no more commerce buildings
8 no more passengers yielding buildings
9-no more land expansions
10-no more destinations
I have nothing to do in AC.
I have everything Upgraded.
All one says in the forum to me that be patient be patient be patient be patient be patient be patient.
Now i will not be patient.:arghh:
I appreciate the hard work of the developer team.
Love playing AC all the time.

The Android and iOS versions of the game have been out for 3 years. The Windows version is a recent addition.

You need to remember it is a totally different platform so every new feature will need coding and testing.

As Ivan and many others have said - You need to be patient. These things take time.

You also didnt think of that poor kitten.

@Dave
I am aware of the fate of the kittens.
But this time i am :mad:.
I little bit confused what to do in AC now ?
as i have stated above that everything is upgraded in my AC.
so i am asking for updates.
i also unlike the word be patient.
the word does not exist in my dictionary.:LOL:

Well if you've completed everything, theres not much else you can do apart from wait for an update to be released.

Patience is a virtue
Good things come to those who wait
etc etc etc

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,

Can be possible in future:
1) additional slots for Fuel Station - it can be much useful than in Cosmic Fuel Stations
2) an export to .png my all Airport City (now I can make only screen of small part of City)
3) to send gifts from my Warehouse (for example Headset - I have 53 pcs.) After that game could be more social
4) New repair item for silver and gold planes. If you have only silver and gold planes all old repair items are useless.

DarekK

@Bali Hi
I have arranged more than 4 QL parties which cost my bank balance a lot.:greedy:
But i think i must arrange one more QL party,
I also wanted to say that i got a platform to say my words to developer of AC but it seems that the developer Free2Play is Ignoring me a lot:(.
Now i will not regular visit the forum.
I will also buy EXPENSIVE tablet whether ios or android and reach level 50.:LOL::greedy:
Play N Enjoy AC
Thanks.

Im not surprised that that Ivan is ignoring you to be honest.

With all due respect, you are very impatient. You will never get a date for the extra features you want to see. From the PM exchange we had at the start of January when you copied Ivan in. My reply to you was:
I dont know if you read Free2Plays post on the forum, but there is only a small team of developers working across all platforms of the game.

I can't speak on behalf of free2play or Road404, however with any software development, the usual reply is "Its ready when its ready". Its usually impossible to give an actual timescale because bugs get found and need to be worked out.

I would hazard Road404 would want the game released asap, as the more people they appeal to, the more money they make. Keep an eye on the forum and their facebook page for any news/developments.

Ivans response was:

Thanks, Dave, I couldn't have said it myself better.

Messaging and asking the same question over and over again wont get you the answer you want to hear.

As I said yesterday, you need patience and to wait. Id also strongly advise you to stop tagging Ivan in the same question you keep asking otherwise i'll have no other option then to remove the tagging privilege for you.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dave

SORRY :cry::(:banghead::sorry:.
It will never happen again.

Play N Enjoy AC.
Thanks.

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@Anubhav Jain
If you want the update so fastly for windows platform then here is an option
Fly to Moscow(ROAD 404 Head office) and apply for the developer's job and if you get it then Work day & night and release the update in just 2 days. Then you will get to know about the pressure of work they are having to devolp games for all platforms. And if you cannot do this then here's another option;
Wait for the update:):D

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
When fuel reaches 100/100 I would like to be able to 'bank it' and let another 100 fuel build up again...that way, especially first thing in he morning I can get majority of planes away with 200 fuel supply at the ready!

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
When fuel reaches 100/100 I would like to be able to 'bank it' and let another 100 fuel build up again...that way, especially first thing in he morning I can get majority of planes away with 200 fuel supply at the ready!

You can do that by use Bottomless Barrel before you sleep and cost you 4 Bank Cash, when they open a discount event, i bought Bottomless Barrel for 1 Bank Cash only.

Top Bottom