Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
How about this one...if you have a particular item you're able to send as a gift, being able to gift that item to yourself? Or set it to where you don't have to collect that particular item to complete a building?

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Flight items that you need like spare wire, spare propeller, oscillating beacon, navigational module, deicer etc... should be available from more that just 1 destination.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
in my opinion the treadmill(dont know if i wrote right) should get allways a box chest ;)
edit: and when someone vitist us you should receive at least 100 coins and why not 5 of fuel(i wish 10 lol )

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
After checking this forum to see if the people in my "waiting" tab were members here (over 150 names in 2 games), I'd LOVE an option to not allow your game name to show up in someone else's "add" tab.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
ability to choose your own language: my game is installed on a Dutch Windows PC, I would like to play the game in English though, don't like the translation within the game and it doesn't help me while gifting.

Device
  1. Android
When you will finish to fix the bug launch? That is the first thing you have to do in 2015. Or you wait your schedule to update the game and fix all. We are suffering. Too long, it has been few weeks even months. We need help here. Cmon.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Hi Ivan. This is very interesting reading. I have only been playing the game since November and only joined this forum a few weeks ago.

My biggest wish or concern is my inability to play the gem in different tie zones. Within the last month I have been in five different time zones. I have a permanent home in one time zone and a winter home in another. On business I have traveled to the others. My game as been blocked and I honestly do not know which time zone or zones I am allowed to play in.

It would sure be nice if the game were truly mobile so I could continue to play while I am away from my home.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Have a SWAP SHOP

Click on the swap shop & get taken to another page where you can swap items with friends e.g

Friend 1 wants to swap 1 SOLID FUEL for 1 PEB

Friend 2 declines the offer of the swap

Friend 1 tries again but gives a bigger offer 5 SOLID FUEL + 1 LARGE FUEL TANK

friend 2 accepts the offer.

As mentioned in a previous post access to send friends messages would help

Top Bottom