Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:
@Dave

I would like to see an increase from 12 daily visits to at least 20..(same as gift sending)

That would also be good, however im only at 8 daily visits at the moment. Still got a long way to go to hit the max!

I was thinking a "Speed Up for 4 Green" cash, which would then reset your timer back to zero.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Some sort of fuel upgrade system which would allow you to upgrade:

10 Fuel Bolts to 1 Powerful Fuel Bolt
10 Additional Stabilisers to 1 Main Stabliser
etc etc

Had this very idea myself!

A fuel conversion building...where you could put in 10 solid fuel/powerful bolts (which we have plenty and will never be used)..to upgrade to the more useful fuel types!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Airplane manufacturing facility

A huge 4x4 building (GI could make this really impressive)

My thoughts of this building could be

Buy the building from the inventory,
Collect items to construct the building,
Once complete you can send out aircraft to different destinations to find the items to construct a plane,
(At the moment the maximum of aircraft you can have is 12) maybe this could increase with the new building.
I'd say you can add a aircraft once every 3 months, so an extra 4 planes per year.
Also this could be an upgrade building starting at level 1 going to level ???

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I just had a proper read of some of the suggestions and quit a few are excellent ideas that would add extra layers of challenge to the game.

I have thought of something I'd like to see in the game not related to gameplay but something for a little variety: the ability to personalise the colour of your own fleet of planes. It's getting a little boring looking at the same coloured planes for years on end.

I don't exactly want to put my own logo on the side of the plane, but I would like to be able to select the colours of the fuselage, wings and tail to add a personal touch to my fleet.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Ivan mentioned a mission to Mars is being developed, how about missions to

Mercury
Venus
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto

All needing different space shuttles, launch pads & mission control centres to get there.

As this is only a game why don't we try & land a space shuttle obnoxious the SUN

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
I strongly recommend adding button “COLLECT ALL” (or replace existing button “COLLECT”) like on the picture below:
aaa-airport-city-collection-with-collect-all-jpg.1548

And something similar for launch boxes like Pakman already suggested:
I would like to see us have the ability of opening launch boxes in batches of say 20 or more in one go, with guarantee of at least 1 PEB. Having over 900 launch boxes in my warehouse is going to take ages opening them one by one.

At the moment we need to collect collections one by one. And then we need to open launch boxes one by one.

Now I have over 1000 space collections to collect. It means hours of clicking.
Because of that game is getting boring for higher-level players. Please improve this for loyal players.

Attachments

• aaa airport city collection with collect all.jpg
    aaa airport city collection with collect all.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 503
I strongly recommend adding button “COLLECT ALL” (or replace existing button “COLLECT”) like on the picture below:
aaa-airport-city-collection-with-collect-all-jpg.1548

At the moment we need to collect collections one by one. And then we need to open launch boxes one by one.

Now I have over 1000 space collections to collect. It means hours of clicking.
Because of that game is getting boring for higher-level players. Please improve this for loyal players.
That is brilliant idea !!
Especially on the space collections part.
It feels like a chore.
I trick my kids to do the collections part :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Now it's only with me or before the update when we open a gold master of universe or others we only receive one item and before we receive ITEMS from space Odyssey collection?

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
What about some kind of back up feature? I guess that more than 80 percent of the players don't know how to do this, so in case of a crash/malfunction they need to turn to G! and wait for 4-5 days to get their game back. Quite a few players don't even know about this option and leave negative comments on facebook/playstore and forums that they have to start all over again. I hope it won't be too difficult to build a back up/restore function within the game.

Top Bottom