Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Wings Of Love event - issue

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
Can anyone shed some light on an issue I am having with the current event Wings of Love? In the Tasks, I have to obtain Romantic Passengers, yet after clicking on gazebos, sweet shops and merry go rounds I have built, there is no register of me collecting them in the Tasks. I tried clicking on neighbours buildings and the same problem. Thanks
WingsofLove.jpg

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
Update. Whether this is a coincidence or not, I have no idea. I emailed the Support team and asked them a short time ago, and when I returned to the game, there was a green tick in a circle on the desktop, when clicked, it downloaded a small file (was it a fix).
All working now, with collected romantic passengers registering on the Tasks.

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
i have a problem i need to complete this mission and i have max romance passengers and there are no flights to empty all romance passengers, do you have any advice?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323-133001_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323-133001_Airport City.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20230323-133006_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323-133006_Airport City.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 75

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
2023: the year where G.I. cannot deliver one event without some problems at the start.
A good way will be every time : after the event started: to close the app. If possible (on IOS and Android) to clean the cache of the app and then to open the app again. On Android it would not start (yeah again ). The question is : when will the G.I. programmers learn to test the new events first , before the players become BETA - Testers again and again. A mistake can happen one time - but if the same mistake happen again and again it shows clearly that the wrong person is doing something which this person does not have the ability to do it. Or do I misunderstand something?

i have a problem i need to complete this mission and i have max romance passengers and there are no flights to empty all romance passengers, do you have any advice?
All flights to event destinations use now romantic passengers as they should. The only way to get rid of those is by flying those destinations. you probably have only small planes, but you must try. You could double the romantic pax terminal if you use the corresponding bonus (golden heart) but it’s completely ineffective in your case as your terminal is so small compared to the Nb of Rom pax you have.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
on Android : the third internal update. Looks like a G.I. programmer is trying something. What I do not understand: are they not able to check the update first before they upload it and the players become their beta-customers? The third update within some hours. Quality management : yeah , someone can sell this to G.I.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
302X8S007
Username
Anubis Airlines
I'm level 62, and unable to fly to Venice as the game is telling me I need to be level 6, all events are broken but this is the worst and the help and support is an absolute joke as they have not replied yet and it's been 12 hours..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
302X8S007
Username
Anubis Airlines
Reply from support rcvd...

Alice

Mar 24, 2023 07:00 AM
Dear player! Technical support of the project is temporarily unavailable. Please make sure to check our User FAQs where you can find answers to the vast majority of questions along with possible solutions for technical issues. Sincerely, Game Insight Tech Support

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
30MXHCVSM
Username
Piloot Rox
I'm level 62, and unable to fly to Venice as the game is telling me I need to be level 6, all events are broken but this is the worst and the help and support is an absolute joke as they have not replied yet and it's been 12 hours..
I have the same problemen.

Top Bottom