Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What does Alien Legacy give you?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
New
What does Alien Legacy give you? Why are people suggesting to not update to the newest Android version because of it?​
Red Fox One Alien legacy gives 20 items (5 each of space mission collection) every single time in 24hrs. After the update it is dropping just one item. I got my alien legacy last week and now i don't every have to worry about clicking my neighbours space building (until i update).

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Red Fox One Alien legacy gives 20 items (5 each of space mission collection) every single time in 24hrs. After the update it is dropping just one item. I got my alien legacy last week and now i don't every have to worry about clicking my neighbours space building (until i update).
Whattt.. so you can complete collections after collections easily??

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Red Fox One I mean alien legacy drops every single item required to complete space collection namely 'astronaut outfit', 'experiment in space', zero gravity' and 'running wild'. Also by completing 3 of those collection you get 3 launch ready blue boxes. So no flight to baikonur or cape canaverl or frustraing exp of clicking on neighbours space buildings!!!

Top Bottom