Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend codes not working (never)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Amadeus1
Username
Amadeus1
Hi, First post here,

I tried the last 3 weekend to enter the weekend codes and nothing happens. I went to "Neighbors - Add friend" and entered the "creese64" code today for example in the "please enter friend's username to send him a request to echo me neighbors" field. The first time nothing happens (no cash or greenies, no confirmation message)... If I entered it a second time I receive the "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid..." message so I think I'm at the right place.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you guide me please?

Thanks!

PS: I usually speaks French but you can answer in English, no problem.

Amadeus1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 108
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, First post here,

I tried the last 3 weekend to enter the weekend codes and nothing happens. I went to "Neighbors - Add friend" and entered the "creese64" code today for example in the "please enter friend's username to send him a request to echo me neighbors" field. The first time nothing happens (no cash or greenies, no confirmation message)... If I entered it a second time I receive the "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid..." message so I think I'm at the right place.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you guide me please?

Thanks!

PS: I usually speaks French but you can answer in English, no problem.

Amadeus1
The weekend code is just android, it does not work for iPhone and iPad because of the Apple policy.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Amadeus1
Username
Amadeus1
Ahh, that explains a lot of things!

Thanks for sharing this info flip123.

/me back to my iPad without weekend codes forever... :(

Amadeus1

Top Bottom