Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend Code - August 3-4

Hopefully its a good upgrade. GI deleted all questions/criticisms posted on the AC facebook page showing concern of the potential for yet another useless building and for their lack of fixing issues. Just goes to show they don't listen to feedback and don't want to hear of their shortcomings.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Looks like no new cities, you need 4 travel guides, 4 tour review, 4 great shots, and 4 album to complete the building (of course!!!) all which can be received by going to Turkey. Back to version 1.31 for me...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Seriously? WTF! Whats the purpose of this bldg then?

Update: You can also get the items by going to Nice and Shanghai or you can spend a lovely 32 greenies to speed up the completion. I still don't know what's the purpose to the new building as it looks like it will be a while before I can complete it.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hopefully its a good upgrade. GI deleted all questions/criticisms posted on the AC facebook page showing concern of the potential for yet another useless building and for their lack of fixing issues. Just goes to show they don't listen to feedback and don't want to hear of their shortcomings.

Serious? They deleted on fb??? what a bunch of weaklings!!! We, the players give our opinion bout the game, and they just ignore/delete it.... Really what losers!!

Top Bottom