Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Visiting neighburs after last update

Device
  1. Android
Visiting neighbours is OK untill you visit the first one: Madlen Airborn. After visiting this neighbour the only possibility to visit others is to restart my tablet/phone, because it just does not display home button. And for it to start working normally i have to restart, killing applications does not fix it. Did a test today: Skipped visiting Madlen and everything works.

I wrote this comment to Google Play, and since it seems to be true i wanted to share it with you

hi it did the same for me but not by visiting madlen..i only can visit 3or4 then it stop working then i restart then it gives me 2 more then it stucks again then restart then it let me goes to neighbours but without collecting anything ...if anybody knows how to solve it plz let me know
thx
sara

Top Bottom