Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android visiting madlen airborn resets gift-timer of buildings

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
After visiting neighbor Madlen Airborn I am able to collect items from 4 out of 6 Aztec Pyrimads. Today by mistake I tapped on Madlen Airborn for a second time and again I am able to collect items from the same 4 Aztec Pyramids.
Anyway I tried a few more times and every time I can collect items again. Now I stop before I get banned for exploiting a bug. Anyone else has this too?

After visiting some other neighbors some of my commercial and residential building are ready for collecting coins and passengers. I did not test yet what will happen if I visit these neighbors again because I never kept track which neighbor causes what building to reset.

After visiting neighbor Madlen Airborn I am able to collect items from 4 out of 6 Aztec Pyrimads. Today by mistake I tapped on Madlen Airborn for a second time and again I am able to collect items from the same 4 Aztec Pyramids.
Anyway I tried a few more times and every time I can collect items again. Now I stop before I get banned for exploiting a bug. Anyone else has this too?

After visiting some other neighbors some of my commercial and residential building are ready for collecting coins and passengers. I did not test yet what will happen if I visit these neighbors again because I never kept track which neighbor causes what building to reset.
Well don't tell everyone about it or they might fix it... Use it!

Top Bottom