Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Viewing Passenger Count

Features recommended:
1) Passenger count for the week, even if we are not in an alliance.
2) Show last weeks passenger count (adding to the weekly counting in alliance, making it so we are able to check what we did last week would be great!)

So I only just recently joined an alliance, and had my first whole week with them. I joined some cheesy little non-forum one because I had no idea, without estimating, what was my actual flying number of passengers per week. I really feel that we should know our passenger count for the week, even if we are not in an alliance. If I had known my passenger count, I could have been much more confident in knowing my typical flying numbers and applied for a more competitive alliance from here on the forums (as there is no current communication in game - something this game has long needed, but that has been said)

I was very excited to have a count of my passengers now with alliance stats, but here is the next thorn in ones side. It resets and you can no longer view the previous weeks data. So basically I know what I had on Saturday night, but as I forgot to check my numbers from Sunday before the reset, again I am only left with an estimate. Please make last weeks rankings view able for alliance stats, per person, not just the current alliance grand total.

Last edited:
After the Thunderbird update, GI said it was possible. It should be. When you look at players to add to the alliance, their count always is 0. So maybe it could be. Still waiting... :D
So many things that could be possible. :p I really hope some of them kick in soon!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm sorry, but that's just plain lazy. If you're so interested, you can see your current and previous week counts in world ratings. Then just multiply it by plane capacity and voila.

I agree that the game could do the counting for you. But such feature is necessary how often? Once in a lifetime, when you join an alliance for the first time? Maybe second time, when your alliance falls apart. There are many other issues we have to combat DAILY. This one is so niche it's not even worth discussing, GI better put those resources elsewhere.

Top Bottom