Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valley of the Kings Curse: Doubt?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I throw this question in case someone has the answer: How can you get 7000 masks every 10 minutes?
7000 event currency every 10 minutes? That would well over 1 million currency a day. That's not possible.

However, it is possible to get 7000 event currency in 10 minutes. You could speed up tasks with greenies and quickly get the 5400. Not sure if you know this, but it takes 5-10 minutes, and often a visit to Madlen, to refresh the competition leaderboard.

What most likely happened, and this happens a lot, is the person who got 7000 event currency in 10 minutes was playing offline for a while and came back online. People will often do this when they want to make a sudden advance. All the points get added at once when you come online.

Cheating is very unlikely in this scenario.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jo429s
Username
kpkp2
Of course you can get 7000 masks in 10 minutes. And in a moment It is enough to complete tasks 2 and 3 to reach 8 daily tasks and it will give you 6860 masks. If you added the first task at the same time, it would be 180 more; total 7040. But all this would be ONCE a day.
However, I am observing players who get exactly those points (7040) every so often. Sometimes within 10 minutes, sometimes a little longer. (15 or 20). And ONLY those exact or almost exact points = 7040. They are also doing it with 6860 masks (Tasks 2 + Task 3 + 5400).
Those players move up the rank from 7040 (or 6860) to 7040 (or 6860). They do NOT score more points. They do not transport many pax. Neither guest planes, nor anything else that gives masks. It doesn't even have a single sanctuary.
This is what I have been observing for several days in this Event. I may be wrong and hence my somewhat ironic question.
From my point of view I think they have discovered the way to reset the tasks and get the 5400 skins when they want. I don't know if it has been done before in other events, although I had already detected strange movements in some.
Therefore, and without ruling out my possible error, I maintain the question that gives the title to this thread.

Top Bottom