Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

University

Hello i completed to get all the items i need to build the university. But now i can not find the university anywhere. Can someone tell me where i can find that university, so i can build it?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I take it is the same as the Android version so once you have "completed" the collection go to the warehouse, (the crate button), and the should be a building button where your University will be located.
Selected it and place it on the map.

Device
  1. iPhone
I don´t know how anyone can finish the quest "back to school" in the 12 days the quest lasts :-/

Within the first 3 days I finished 2 universities but they drop items so hardly. I collect as often as possible but haven´t even got 1 of the 2 collections completed. And for finishing the quest you have to complete each collection 4 times!

Due to the last update I can visit only a few neighbours, but their unis don´t drop more often...

How are you doing..?

Top Bottom