Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Transferring Game to new Computer, encountering major tech problems problems

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
I am have some major issues with tech support. I wanted to transfer my current game from my laptop to my new windows desk top computer system which has a much larger screen(s) and a 50 watt sound system. It adds a new feel to the airport city game. I contacted tech support and as they requested, I gave them my current friend code and the new friend code on the new airport city game I downloaded on my desktop.

And that's when the problems started, the new game went inop and I lost all of my friend contacts in my old game. And to top it off, nothing has changed. What a mess

I am currently at level 70 with 301 skill stars and my reputation is at 20. It now takes me only a week of continuous game play to earn one million dollars. I would hate to find another game platform but if I don't get resolution soon, I will have no other choice. There are so many.

Need to know who is in-charge that can I discuss my problem with in-order to get a resolution so I can return to the game I really like.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ssxy4il
Username
PilotBullStud150
The app on my iPad is like "stuck" on my game from a few months and won't play my current game ... who can help?

I am have some major issues with tech support. I wanted to transfer my current game from my laptop to my new windows desk top computer system which has a much larger screen(s) and a 50 watt sound system. It adds a new feel to the airport city game. I contacted tech support and as they requested, I gave them my current friend code and the new friend code on the new airport city game I downloaded on my desktop.

And that's when the problems started, the new game went inop and I lost all of my friend contacts in my old game. And to top it off, nothing has changed. What a mess

I am currently at level 70 with 301 skill stars and my reputation is at 20. It now takes me only a week of continuous game play to earn one million dollars. I would hate to find another game platform but if I don't get resolution soon, I will have no other choice. There are so many.

Need to know who is in-charge that can I discuss my problem with in-order to get a resolution so I can return to the game I really like.
The only way is to return your game back is contact Gi support.
Lost your friends this is normal happen for many players (not everyone) i am one of them when i restore my game i lost my neighbors.
I contact Gi when i transfer from android to windows 1 account is completely transferred and the other one is crashed and they cannot help me with that and they send me bonus to help me in my game.
I am always restore my game in windows from my backup or i download the game from my library.
The backup work with some players and some they cannot do it and not work with them.
Good Luck

The app on my iPad is like "stuck" on my game from a few months and won't play my current game ... who can help?
Deleted and install the game again and when you start the game a popup message show up and give you a choice to choose between two accounts one is the new installation and the second is your main game (Old one).
But before your delete anything check that your game in the library.
If you think that you cannot restore your game contact Gi support and ask them to restore your game better .
Wait for more reply from other members (y)
Good Luck

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
The only way is to return your game back is contact Gi support.
Lost your friends this is normal happen for many players (not everyone) i am one of them when i restore my game i lost my neighbors.
I contact Gi when i transfer from android to windows 1 account is completely transferred and the other one is crashed and they cannot help me with that and they send me bonus to help me in my game.
I am always restore my game in windows from my backup or i download the game from my library.
The backup work with some players and some they cannot do it and not work with them.
Good Luck

Thanks for replying. I wish GI would add a feature to airport city which allows you to transfer your game to another computer, just like the rest of the computer gaming world. This would allow you to play at work, on vacation or at home.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
For future reference, if you ever need to transfer a windows game. I've posted some instructions here on how you can do it yourself.
But hope you can get it can it sorted with GI, losing that sort of progress would suck.
FWIW I'll also say that while GI support can take a while to get it sorted. From a previous experience, I found them to be very helpful and generous in restoring a lost game.

Top Bottom