Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 100 alliance looking for a new team member

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
GoldenGlobe Top 100 alliance are looking for a dedicated player to help us achieve a position in the top 100 every week Ideally our new team member should aim for 60K or PAX each week (more than 60K will be fantastic). Alliance tasks are important but if only 1 or 2 are completed each week this will be fine, we don't apply pressure, we just ask you to do your best to try to keep us in the Top 100 and achieve 50% tasks as a team.
We have a chat room and group page and we help and give advice. Our aim is to grow together and build our cities. High placements will come with time as we all improve.
My code is 20grqzand. Please reply if you are interested.

Attachments

• Alliance.jpg
    Alliance.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
GoldenGlobe Top 100 alliance are looking for a dedicated player to help us achieve a position in the top 100 every week Ideally our new team member should aim for 60K PAX each week. Alliance tasks are important but if only 1 or 2 are completed each week this will be fine, we don't apply pressure, we just ask you to do your best to try to keep us in the Top 100 and achieve 50% tasks as a team.
We have a chat room and group page and we help and give advice. Our aim is to grow together and build our cities. High placements will come with time as we all improve.

GoldenGlobe Top 100 alliance are looking for a dedicated player to help us achieve a position in the top 100 every week Ideally our new team member should aim for 60K PAX each week. Alliance tasks are important but if only 1 or 2 are completed each week this will be fine, we don't apply pressure, we just ask you to do your best to try to keep us in the Top 100 and achieve 50% tasks as a team.

GoldenGlobe Top 100 alliance are looking for a dedicated player to help us achieve a position in the top 100 every week Ideally our new team member should aim for 60K or PAX each week (more than 60K will be fantastic). Alliance tasks are important but if only 1 or 2 are completed each week this will be fine, we don't apply pressure, we just ask you to do your best to try to keep us in the Top 100 and achieve 50% tasks as a team.
I forgot to mention that our team also have several additional fuel accounts and gift our alliance members as a priority, as well as sharing launches and helping each other with ideas to improve cities.

Top Bottom