Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

[thread closed]

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
My friend's request has been sent. If possible, I can exchange the following items with you: the items needed for the flight destination port and the items needed for the game activities
Accepted. Will begin gifting you SP tomorrow until I get new instructions. If you can't gift me what is indicated in my game name, please send me F20 or SP or OB/SL.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need
Hi there,
since we can send more gifts after v7.x, I have some empty gifting slots.
I gift daily and only send what is in your game name or what you asked me to send to you.
No more I would expect from you.
We could also agree on a fixed gift so that we don't need do adapt our gifting list so often.
If you are interested, please pm me!
Thank you!
Yours - Dodo
request sent! I'm not at your level but will donate anything I have that you need. Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need
My friend's request has been sent. If possible, I can exchange the following items with you: the items needed for the flight destination port and the items needed for the game activities
Tried to request but code came back no bueno. Sent a request please: 03p6lb00l

Top Bottom