Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thread closed - see Luv Cheese? Join Us

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi all,

I have just taken over from @Mouse as the owner of our Level 6 Alliance and we are close to moving to the next level. We currently have 1 vacancy, but will soon have 2 more.

Looking for keen active members who can help the team develop. We normally achieve 400k+ passengers and recently hovering just outside the top 200. We communicate actively using Telegram and often discuss non AC matters of interest.

Most members manage 2/3 tasks weekly (allowing for time off for holidays and family commitments when 1/3 is ok).

Above all, we are a really friendl, cosmopolitan, wide spread group ( UK, USA, Australia and Europe) so if you fancy some fun and great chat and game fun, please feel free to message me.

Love to hear from you.

Keith

1BFBEDEE-227A-4BC5-B9CD-82365AC1EFED.png

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi all,

In case you are wondering about the level needed for the Alliance, we have a wide range of members from 40, mainly in the 60s, to one at 80. ( note these are levels, not ages! Lol).

If you have any questions or just want to find out a little more about the CheezLvr Alliance please pm me.

Regards,

Keith

Top Bottom