Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Czar's Treasure

Hi everyone!
I know this mission came up ages ago but is anyone else still stuck on completing the Czar Regalia collection? Been flying to St Petersburg non stop for what seems like weeks! And I never get anything! Still missing the throne. Really bored with it now but don't want to spend 20 greens to skip the mission! Tried using the spyglass but still nothing dropped. Any advice??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hmmm I know once I completed the mission the drop rates fell remarkably but even still I have completed the collection at least twice in the last two months, and I only fly to Saint Petersberg once a day, unless there was a new quest on.
Like many matters in this game you need to keep flying to the destination, but why not fly to other places as the reward for this quest, Casa Batllo, will no longer be awarded.

Top Bottom