Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General That 100 limit. Yes. Again. Worst game change ever!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I've been reading the conversations about that limit for several months, but admit that I didn't understand the meaning of that limit.
Now, I have close relations with that unacceptable change, everywhere.. And I am only on level 70.
Ive been playing games for decades... Games usually changes and improves over the years, but THAT?
That is THE worst advance in a game I've ever seen.
The game is already one of the most complicated games out there. Furthermore it's a slow progress game. Very slow. Very very very slow.
So... Now that limit is so annoying, it is taking the part of the fun from the game. Without the fun, none of us would stay.
Every bonus collected now have to be considered carefully, so items will not get straight down the bin.
The game also doesn't help you to not getting there.
For example in the resource base or mechanical plant you will find that you don't have space for the fresh products ONLY after production ends.
If you collect bonus sets, very often part of the set will vanish.
That is one the most annoying in game change I've ever seen.
GI.. I'm starting to lose the fun feeling from the game. I'm here now. Not sure if I will stay for a long time.

Device
  1. iPad
I've been reading the conversations about that limit for several months, but admit that I didn't understand the meaning of that limit.
Now, I have close relations with that unacceptable change, everywhere.. And I am only on level 70.
Ive been playing games for decades... Games usually changes and improves over the years, but THAT?
That is THE worst advance in a game I've ever seen.
The game is already one of the most complicated games out there. Furthermore it's a slow progress game. Very slow. Very very very slow.
So... Now that limit is so annoying, it is taking the part of the fun from the game. Without the fun, none of us would stay.
Every bonus collected now have to be considered carefully, so items will not get straight down the bin.
The game also doesn't help you to not getting there.
For example in the resource base or mechanical plant you will find that you don't have space for the fresh products ONLY after production ends.
If you collect bonus sets, very often part of the set will vanish.
That is one the most annoying in game change I've ever seen.
GI.. I'm starting to lose the fun feeling from the game. I'm here now. Not sure if I will stay for a long time.
I sent a question and got a foolish answer. I mentioned that I sometimes must have 300-400 items for a special flight in the Weekly alliance. But they answered that i can collect from friends an flights during a week. It is impossible. I think maybee that I will stop playing this game.
mvh. Poul

I sent a question and got a foolish answer. I mentioned that I sometimes must have 300-400 items for a special flight in the Weekly alliance. But they answered that i can collect from friends an flights during a week. It is impossible. I think maybee that I will stop playing this game.
mvh. Poul
I’ve been saying this about alliance flights since news of this limit was given to us months ago

It’s Bullshit.

I’m sick of posting my reply to those who think it’s not a big deal -

My third alliance task this week

St Petersburg 177 flights, it needs spare wire

Can only keep 100 in stock so fly 100 then fly to Rio to get the other 77 spare wires.

Spare wire does not drop everytime , so it’s a minimum of 244 flights ( in reality with SW drop rate it would be 300/350 flights) to do a task that requires 177 flights

If you have all neighbours send SW then that’s 140 extra but that’s if EVERY NEIGHBOUR sends SW and you must use them as you go because you can’t stock more than 100. So as well as over 244 flights for a 177 flight task you now have to spend a lot more time sending flights as they need to go to different destinations and you need to use your stock so you don’t go over 100

Genius, pure 100% genius

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I’ve been saying this about alliance flights since news of this limit was given to us months ago

It’s Bullshit.

I’m sick of posting my reply to those who think it’s not a big deal -

My third alliance task this week

St Petersburg 177 flights, it needs spare wire

Can only keep 100 in stock so fly 100 then fly to Rio to get the other 77 spare wires.

Spare wire does not drop everytime , so it’s a minimum of 244 flights ( in reality with SW drop rate it would be 300/350 flights) to do a task that requires 177 flights

If you have all neighbours send SW then that’s 140 extra but that’s if EVERY NEIGHBOUR sends SW and you must use them as you go because you can’t stock more than 100. So as well as over 244 flights for a 177 flight task you now have to spend a lot more time sending flights as they need to go to different destinations and you need to use your stock so you don’t go over 100

Genius, pure 100% genius

It seems they just don't care.

I've built the facility to produce blankets. I built it in order to be ready with many blankets for future flights.
Now the facility is not needed anymore, as producing new items is impossible.

Device
  1. Android
It seems they just don't care.

I've built the facility to produce blankets. I built it in order to be ready with many blankets for future flights.
Now the facility is not needed anymore, as producing new items is impossible.

Yes,
GI just makes all the way to create more blocking points to the player
Now the line is down, because nobody can collect the produced end-products,
factories are closing and electricity/land is saved. This is what GI makes for interesting gameplay

Top Bottom