Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

THALTYK alliance needs a member

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
If you are very casual with your flights and want to join an alliance, post here to let me know.
THALTYK is a slow and steady, play a little every day. We have yet to place in top 100 but we like the feeling of working as a team. If you need to win, look elsewhere. If you like to play a little every day, try us.

Before you join, I will show you our simple rules and introduce you to the other team members. The team will talk to everyone then take a vote for who we will add. THALTYK needs one of 4 members.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi Comet, I've haven't been playing this game that long so only level 22 at the moment...a baby account compared to your level 60 :X3: but I am interested in joining an alliance. Not sure if you guys are okay with a low level account joining you guys? :notworthy:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Snowee, look for a conversation from me sharing my thoughts. I don't think we are neighbors, my code is in that conversation, yours is not here on your profile. Please send a neighbor invite. Play a little everyday. Read the forums often and you will quickly move up the levels.
-Comet18

Top Bottom