Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Teesside Airways - Looking to fill 1 spot - Filled!

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hello, Fellow Fliers-

@Lee Porritt and I are looking to fill one vacant spot in the Teesside Airways Alliance!

We are a fairly young alliance flying with 4 members, usually ranking somewhere in the top 200.

We're hoping to find someone who can fly at least 40,000-50,000 passengers per week and is at Level 60 or higher.

If interested, leave a message below or PM myself or Lee.

Happy travels!

~Kendra

Hello, Fellow Fliers-

@Lee Porritt and I are looking to fill one vacant spot in the Teesside Airways Alliance!

We are a fairly young alliance flying with 4 members, usually ranking somewhere in the top 200.

We're hoping to find someone who can fly at least 40,000-50,000 passengers per week and is at Level 60 or higher.

If interested, leave a message below or PM myself or Lee.

Happy travels!

~Kendra
I guess this is why Lee asked me the other day if I was interested in joining an alliance....and then didn't hear anything more about it, lol. If you expand, send me a message. Please don't feel bad though, that is not the intention of this message. :D I actually ended up joining a non-forum alliance I got an invite from that ranked 238 last week. Will be the first time I can really get a count of how many passengers I fly. ;)

Top Bottom