Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

special mission failed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello
i failed to finish the items before the mission was over
is there any reason to continue flight to the special locaion ( Barcelona, Vegas ) ?
thanks
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I also failed, only needed one more scepter as well, so close!You can still get money from completing the collections and stars from.the flights so they are worth doing, particularly the p delta one if u need cash

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
A epic fail from you Bew? Wow thats a firsttimer!

Wasn't even close Aero!!! These were my completion totals:
3/4
1/4
0/4

Like I said, EPIC FAIL!!! I couldn't have collected water for this mission if I was sitting in the middle of the ocean!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
I finished the mission 6min 32 sec before the run-out. at 6.45 sunday morning. Luckeley i had to pick up the doughter at the station at 1, in the night, so i send up two planes, and forced them dovn at quarter to seven. The wife said i was crazy, to get up this early on a sundsay to land two planes. But i got the "casa".
Not the best gift for a mission, only to be played for +30 level players. I would like a bank, where you can change experiencepoints to money, or grennies. From level 35, exppoints are useless...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
You'r right. Wife's are thinking the same, the Q are, are we normal...?

Of course we're not, we're men!!! It's the wives that are truly crazy for putting up with us!

My wife thinks this game is stupid and she complains all the time that I'm always on my phone playing. Usually this is during the time she's playing roughly 10 games of 'Words With Friends' and a game or two of 'Bejeweled' in between moves, so I just ignore her and play on. :whistle:

Top Bottom