Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Space items for launch - spacesuit

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
It’s more a rant !! lol Seem to be stuck. Not getting a helmet at all !
Since the space event finished.
seem to be getting all the other items but never a helmet. It’s just luck I think.
I visit all my neighbours and all the space training things. Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Attachments

• 8A647E52-9514-4758-8B28-94C671B3DF2A.png
    8A647E52-9514-4758-8B28-94C671B3DF2A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
I've been saving up for a long time flying all the places that ArGi1981 had mentioned. I also use all my neighbor visits to save up. I'm good for about a year now. The ones I'm having a tough time with is the red launch items. I've only about 3 neighbors with planetariums. So I'm saving those as much as I can as well.
I have 500 neighbors on my main game so not sure I can accept another, but if you want to send a request, I have 6 planetariums you can visit. My Crsnt2 & Crsnt3 games also have planetariums. If you want to send requests to all 3, I'll be happy to accept. My codes are in my signature.

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
I have 500 neighbors on my main game so not sure I can accept another, but if you want to send a request, I have 6 planetariums you can visit. My Crsnt2 & Crsnt3 games also have planetariums. If you want to send requests to all 3, I'll be happy to accept. My codes are in my signature.
Thanks crescent. We are all connected on all 3.

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
I've been saving up for a long time flying all the places that ArGi1981 had mentioned. I also use all my neighbor visits to save up. I'm good for about a year now. The ones I'm having a tough time with is the red launch items. I've only about 3 neighbors with planetariums. So I'm saving those as much as I can as well.
Hmm I do visit folks with planetariums. But don’t get much luck on the drops lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Do u do the runs even after getting the stars ?
Ofcourse; how else do you get the items that are dropped by those flights. I don't use bonusses or speed up the flights, but they are in my regular / daily destinations if I don't have any other more pressing destinations to fly to.
I 3-starred (nearly) all destinations up to Jumbo-flights, but I still have a few of those planes in my fleet. The same goes for Turkish Coast and other item-dropping destinations: 3-starred them long time ago, but still flying for the items.

Basically, there are four type of destinations imho (without 'special' destinations like maps and events):
1) Destinations that drop items that are useful all the time (e.g., space-items) -> I fly them when I don't have any other pressing destinations to fly to.
2) Destinations that drop items that I need in the near future (e.g., flight items for destinations that I would like to fly to in the comming days / weeks) - > I fly them instead of category 1 when I need to
3) Destinations that drop items for a building I'm interested in (e.g., for a quest, or some non-map collection like Anchorage)
4) Destinations that do not drop items I need -> I only fly them up to 3-stars.
Ofcourse there are some nuances here and there, but basically this is it. Only the last category I care about the stars because the other 3 categories will be 3-starred anyways sooner or later.

Last edited:

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
Ofcourse; how else do you get the items that are dropped by those flights. I don't use bonusses or speed up the flights, but they are in my regular / daily destinations if I don't have any other more pressing destinations to fly to.
I 3-starred (nearly) all destinations up to Jumbo-flights, but I still have a few of those planes in my fleet. The same goes for Turkish Coast and other item-dropping destinations: 3-starred them long time ago, but still flying for the items.

Basically, there are four type of destinations imho (without 'special' destinations like maps and events):
1) Destinations that drop items that are useful all the time (e.g., space-items) -> I fly them when I don't have any other pressing destinations to fly to.
2) Destinations that drop items that I need in the near future (e.g., flight items for destinations that I would like to fly to in the comming days / weeks) - > I fly them instead of category 1 when I need to
3) Destinations that drop items for a building I'm interested in (e.g., for a quest, or some non-map collection like Anchorage)
4) Destinations that do not drop items I need -> I only fly them up to 3-stars.
Ofcourse there are some nuances here and there, but basically this is it. Only the last category I care about the stars because the other 3 categories will be 3-starred anyways sooner or later.
Very useful. Thanks !!!!

Top Bottom