Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Sonar blast counter stucked

Device
  1. Android
On the new event, the sonar counter kerps stucked, ive recollected 3040 and i cant add more, i keep getting sonars from arrived planes and from the neighbours debris and it doesnt count!! Just stucked at 3040... is anybody having the same bug? Any solution?
I wont keep playing this game anymore if this bugs doesnt get fixed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-063701_Aerotropolis Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20200529-063701_Aerotropolis Beta.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
Device
  1. Android
Make sure that your internet connection is strong and stable - Sure these don't count if you game is not connected to the internet.

You can also try visiting Madlen to force a server reset or logging in and out of the game.

Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch.

Ive checked the internet conection and its fine, i have no problem with anything else on my device, but the game keeps being stucked when collecting sonar blasts, its adds and inmediately discount the amount, the counter is just stucked, and ive tried everything, i even bought a building with the amount i had... and it didnt have any problem to discount the 2700 sonar things but when its time to add it wont work, its frustrating to have a bug like this cuz it makes you want to send the game straight to hell.
I really hope you can give a truly solution

Ive checked the internet conection and its fine, i have no problem with anything else on my device, but the game keeps being stucked when collecting sonar blasts, its adds and inmediately discount the amount, the counter is just stucked, and ive tried everything, i even bought a building with the amount i had... and it didnt have any problem to discount the 2700 sonar things but when its time to add it wont work, its frustrating to have a bug like this cuz it makes you want to send the game straight to hell.
I really hope you can give a truly solution
Just a reminder - we are a fan forum, not connected to GI. You might want to contact GI support with the problem. The link is in the lower right hand corner of this page. Or you could visit the official AC Facebook page and post there. Hopefully it's just a server problem and you will get reconnected soon.

Looking back over my reply to you @Jaymz it does sound like something the GI Support Bot would send you :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully it’s just a sever glitch which sorts itself, if not then like @crescent moon said it’s probably best report through the official channels - in your initial contact with GI make sure you try to include as much info in regards to the problem and what you have already tried to sort this yourself, otherwise you will find yourself go back and forth with them over a number of days (we’ve all been there at some point).

You might want to contact GI support with the problem. The link is in the lower right hand corner of this page. Or you could visit the official AC Facebook page and post there. Hopefully it's just a server problem and you will get reconnected soon.

Top Bottom