Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Someone please Help! :(

Hello...
I get neighbor requesr and gifts from friends
But after accepet neighbor req. or i take the gift game is goin automaticaly close And i didnt see the neighbors nd gift any more.. frequently game is closing automatically in my device...

I'm Using device : Sony Ericsoon Xperia Arc S (LT18i)
What can i do now?

Thanks
Nishit

I have your same phone and the game is perfect, so the problem is not the phone.
I have some glitches after every upgrade but they solved themselves after a couple of hours!
You can try to close is from the skip button (on the left) and then tapping on yes, instead of tapping on the central one! It's the best way to save you progress...
Or you can try to send an e-mail to GI, they have been always very kind with me, for any problems.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ nishit009: I had this problem also and a lot. But now (since level 30) I have this from time to time.
Solution: non
Now I have a new problem since yesterday; only with Wifi I can visit neighbours. So my 3G doesn't work anymore ( only for this game...)
BTW I also have a sony ericcson xperia arc

Top Bottom