Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Screen Mirroring/Sharing

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Tried searching the forum for this, but could not find any posts on it.

I play AC on my android note10+. With lockdown over and having a desk job, I can't tap tap away at planes on my phone all day long at the office. I searched for ways to mirror the phone's display to windows 10 and found the "Your Phone" app from windows store works great. I think it only works for Note versions of samsung phones. It seamlessly switches from phone to PC without dropping any frames, input lag is minimal, allows my phone screen to stay off while I am using it on the PC, mouse scroll works great. Only issue I face is that I can not click on planes or buildings with the mouse click! All other menus work fine. Its a small glitch, but irritating nonetheless. Luckily, I have a touch display so I can interact with the game in the same way as I would on the phone, but if the mouse click would work, that would just make it the perfect app. Does anyone else know of other good screen mirroring apps? Used them to play AC before?

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Ok, no one replied, so I did some more digging and here is the result, just incase someone else needs a reference later on.

Turn out the mirror function of "your phone" app is compatible with all Samsung phones released post 2019, provided you are running Windows. I found a few more apps that could do it, but Samsung's implementation is the best. And its free. There is some screen tearing and input lag when playing on a crowded wifi network, but I can live with it. I have been testing it for a few days and I feel its a sustainable solution.

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
ok, so I was facing more screen tearing and lag issues as the wifi network got more crowded. Even though both the phone and laptop need to be on same network, I tried connecting the phone to the laptop through the laptop's "mobile hotspot." And it works great...no screen tearing, no lag whatsoever. I can see the potential to have two games running side-by side, one through the phone, other on windows and they would both use the same mouse.

Top Bottom