Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

RosieAir's trading page

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Hi Everyone!

It seems that coins are little help when completing building upgrades: you need to either
1) collect items from flights (very very very seldom) :dodgy:
2) buy green airport cash to buy items ( because 1 green note per level upgrade is SO generous!) :(
3) hope that some nice neighbour will send you something you need (except the really really rare items cant be gifted!) :)

So im hoping the nice people on this forum who have benefited from my other posts will help out with option 3! Our current christmas list is in our signature below...
Dont forget to let us know what you would most want in return.
THANKS GUYS!!! :D

Hi Everyone!

It seems that coins are little help when completing building upgrades: you need to either
1) collect items from flights (very very very seldom) :dodgy:
2) buy green airport cash to buy items ( because 1 green note per level upgrade is SO generous!) :(
3) hope that some nice neighbour will send you something you need (except the really really rare items cant be gifted!) :)

So im hoping the nice people on this forum who have benefited from my other posts will help out with option 3! Our current christmas list is in our signature below...

I agree with you. Everyday when I am sending out my gifts, I take a look at the nicknames what people need/want. If I can't send that or the nickname does not say anything about an item, I take a look in here. So I hope, I can help you :shy:

Hi,
Wanted to add you but out of codes today. Can others add you after that? 5 for Me, 5 from friends for 10 total adds daily?
Please add me if you can 9u8e33. Thanks for all your posts. Missed out on the Rockfest glitch, chose not to built concert hall, coulda used those points
I do have 670 Musical inst now! Whoopee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom