Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Restore game profile problem

njvh1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hjioxjl
Username
njvh F20
I had to reinstall my one support game.
Now upon start up, my required game profile does not appear as an option for selection afterwards. Gives another game of mine and a generic pilot option only.
How do I get my actual game profile back now.?

Any real help would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't know if you contact GI by email. Generally speaking, it is best to contact GI first.
If the latter simulation does not take the initiative to contact GI, please stop the game and quit immediately after the new game reaches pilot level 3, and wait for the next day to log in the game to see if the game gives you a prompt. First, save and continue the game according to the existing progress. Second, continue to play with the old game progress before your accident.

njvh1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hjioxjl
Username
njvh F20
I don't know if you contact GI by email. Generally speaking, it is best to contact GI first.
If the latter simulation does not take the initiative to contact GI, please stop the game and quit immediately after the new game reaches pilot level 3, and wait for the next day to log in the game to see if the game gives you a prompt. First, save and continue the game according to the existing progress. Second, continue to play with the old game progress before your accident.
Thanks I now reached past level 3 and stopped playing till tomorrow as you suggested.
I also emailed GI. They seem very slow though. No response at all, been many hours.
The game gives restore options but is none of my accounts on my playstore email so something strange here.

Thanks for your message though. Will see what happens tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Thanks I now reached past level 3 and stopped playing till tomorrow as you suggested.
I also emailed GI. They seem very slow though. No response at all, been many hours.
The game gives restore options but is none of my accounts on my playstore email so something strange here.

Thanks for your message though. Will see what happens tomorrow.
This does not work, I have tried it, I was up to level 20 and lost my game account with the a week subscription. The details they give about waiting until level 3 and then restoring your game DOES NOT WORK!!!

Top Bottom