Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Requires internet connection

I have been playing this game for about 25 months and during all this time, I need a VPN with the IP of another country (preferably a European or American country) to connect to the game server. Without using VPN, I can not send and receive gifts, do spaceship launches, add neighbors, visit neighbors' cities. Without VPN I can not see the challenges and events.
I don't know which side this restriction is from. Has my country blocked the game server or has GI banned my country's IPs?
Sometimes I see in the forum that people have written that they can not access the events and online parts of the game. Is it possible that some countries have limited access (or have no access at all) to the game server?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I have been playing this game for about 25 months and during all this time, I need a VPN with the IP of another country (preferably a European or American country) to connect to the game server. Without using VPN, I can not send and receive gifts, do spaceship launches, add neighbors, visit neighbors' cities. Without VPN I can not see the challenges and events.
I don't know which side this restriction is from. Has my country blocked the game server or has GI banned my country's IPs?
Sometimes I see in the forum that people have written that they can not access the events and online parts of the game. Is it possible that some countries have limited access (or have no access at all) to the game server?
Have you contacted support with your issue? Or can you not access internet at all? You seem to have access to pose your question. So I don't understand the problem unless your VPN has some sort of cap on data usage allowed. Now on another note, maybe because you are living in one time zone and your IP is in another time zone; at one time there were multiple warnings about time traveling, which for someone playing on a mobile device at home in Brisbane, could not visit the USA and play their game in the USA. This time traveler warning suggested some players were cheating. Here in USA because we set clocks back in the fall and set them again an hour ahead as Spring approach, we too saw this warning appear. All I can suggest is asking mr walter on AC FB group or Mr Wall pilot on discord, or again ask support directly

The problem is from your country not the game server.
The reason is different between some countries and others its complicated to be honest with you sometimes because payment online (no connection between your country and Google, Microsoft, Apple) its for secure and other reasons is because of political and economic conditions.
Yes there is many players doing the same using VPN.
First contact your internet provider and ask them about that and why you cannot play the game without using VPN.
Also open google store without using VPN and try to buy anything and check if the payment process will continue or not.

The problem is from your country not the game server.
The reason is different between some countries and others its complicated to be honest with you sometimes because payment online (no connection between your country and Google, Microsoft, Apple) its for secure and other reasons is because of political and economic conditions.
Yes there is many players doing the same using VPN.
First contact your internet provider and ask them about that and why you cannot play the game without using VPN.
Also open google store without using VPN and try to buy anything and check if the payment process will continue or not.
Unfortunately, in my country, international credit cards such as Visa Card and Master Card, etc. do not work. The reason is the economic sanctions against the country. On the other hand, my country's credit cards are not used in international stores such as Google and Amazon. Therefore, we can not have any online payment in the world's major stores. But since we have the experience of blocking some sites by the government, this is not so strange for us. We are used to using VPNs. Even for YouTube and Facebook.
For the reason, I mentioned above (inability to pay online), with the weekend and mid-week codes disabled to receive green cash, we are not able to get green money at all. Except for 1-2 cash per month using daily logins and gaining top rankings at events. For this reason, expanding the airport and city environment is practically impossible for us. Considering that now each expansion piece costs 40 green cash for me.
Therefore, if this process of acquiring green cash continues, I will have to leave the game against my will.

Unfortunately, in my country, international credit cards such as Visa Card and Master Card, etc. do not work. The reason is the economic sanctions against the country. On the other hand, my country's credit cards are not used in international stores such as Google and Amazon. Therefore, we can not have any online payment in the world's major stores. But since we have the experience of blocking some sites by the government, this is not so strange for us. We are used to using VPNs. Even for YouTube and Facebook.
For the reason, I mentioned above (inability to pay online), with the weekend and mid-week codes disabled to receive green cash, we are not able to get green money at all. Except for 1-2 cash per month using daily logins and gaining top rankings at events. For this reason, expanding the airport and city environment is practically impossible for us. Considering that now each expansion piece costs 40 green cash for me.
Therefore, if this process of acquiring green cash continues, I will have to leave the game against my will.
The economic sanctions are very recent and should be only targeted towards billing\payment. Since you've stated 2 years playing the game in such manner, sounds like censorship, particularly since also involves Facebook and YouTube. 🤔

This game uses multiple URL's for its usage and perhaps is simply blocked by a firewall or your ISP. Unsure why given this isn't some platform but a game that is a joint venture between Lithuanian based company GameInsight (GI) and Russian developers; from my understanding. Perhaps open a support ticket?

The gameplay appears to have shifted more to a play to achieve format versus a weekly freebie. Playing\event participation is more key now for acquiring greens and lucky players acquired 100's during a single event - FAR superior than a measly 3\week‼️

VPN's are more common nowadays, even for games, but is your call. It's just a game, there's obviously worse things going on in our world 🌍

🇺🇦 ☮️

Last edited:
Top Bottom