Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red QL party

Earlier notice next time would be great, I got stuck on a 24 hour because paulkate's launches yesterday were being odd for me. I have nearly 500 boxes to open but it's becoming really annoying scrolling past the other chests to get to them on my nexus 10, I have a bit of tennis elbow and it doesn't help. I'll have it done by next weekend and try and be prepared for possible weekend parties I think. I've been doing a few slow blues during the week to get space monuments but I think I can only build six now? Anyway I should have a fair bit of fuel for next time with all these boxes...

Earlier notice next time would be great, I got stuck on a 24 hour because paulkate's launches yesterday were being odd for me. I have nearly 500 boxes to open but it's becoming really annoying scrolling past the other chests to get to them on my nexus 10, I have a bit of tennis elbow and it doesn't help. I'll have it done by next weekend and try and be prepared for possible weekend parties I think. I've been doing a few slow blues during the week to get space monuments but I think I can only build six now? Anyway I should have a fair bit of fuel for next time with all these boxes...

This is my biggest pet peeve, too.
I don't know why they put Launch Ready Boxes almost right at the end, instead of right in the first few boxes!
I hope GI fixes this in the near future.

@M22

Just added up my launch boxes as yet unopened...513!

I have 3000+ unopened Launch Ready Boxes.
They accumulate quite fast these days because of neighbours with multiple planetariums :).

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
Earlier notice next time would be great, I got stuck on a 24 hour because paulkate's launches yesterday were being odd for me.
Sorry to hear that ;)
It's true that my yesterday's party was unrehearsed. Next time I will try to plan it in advance.
Cheers!

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
You can build 10.

Reactions: M22

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
I also got 24 hrs on his launches, lots of server errors, think it was due to the busyness of land expansions and moving buildings. Activated a QL to get out of it and we ended up with a bit of an impromptu party or two. Next weekend NO QL for me, far too time consuming.

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
Top Bottom