Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Random questions

What does the Sky Captain bonus do? More specifically, how good is the bonus at making items drop and for how long does it last.

Second question, what is the best mix of aircraft to keep as you go forward in the game? Like 1 turboprop, 1 jets, 2 delta, 2 powerful delta, and 1 jumbo.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sky Captain - Increases experience and money you gain from flights also increases the chance of item drop.
Active for 24hrs,
from flight +100%
flight exp: +100%

This thing is extremely difficult to get, been working on it for months and I'm no where near getting it.

With that said, what good is getting 100% bonus on experience? By the time anyone would reach the sky captain, they will be miles past level 35 and experience is useless. So it helps you go from 700000XP to 720000XP, big deal. How bout some greens from it? or something useful?

Top Bottom