Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quest Disappeared?

Device
  1. iPad
I had a Quest to collect Tickets from a Movie Theatre, which I was planning to build when I bought the next Land Area, but it is no longer shown.

Do Quests disappear if you don't do them in a certain time?

I have 15 other open Quests. So is this the limit, and are older Quests replaced by newer ones? Or is the Movie Theatre Quest still there, just not shown, and will I get the reward if I build it?

Or is it just this particular Quest which is bugged, and has been wrongly closed?

Maybe it closed when I visited Neighbour's Movie Theatres, but all other Quests which ask you to get things from Neighbours actually say that, and this one doesn't. (So either the execution or the wording would be wrong).

If that is the case, then everyone can spare themselves using a 3x3 square for their own Movie Theatre.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Rpf, if your quest was to send the flight attendant and the strange passenger to the movies you might have completed it without even realizing it. That was the last quest in that whole saga which I thought was rather lame personally.

Top Bottom