Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Progress not recorded

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
Since 1 month more or less, the progress is not always recorded. Last night I got my 2 last item for the back to school quest, and when I start the game the next day, they were gone :mad:.
It happens as well with plan landing and new buildings.
I notice that it occurs more often with my Support game running in an old phone (ice cream). My javi game is on jelly bean, and this problem is becoming more and more present.

Have you notice similar behaviors? What about with tableta and kit kat OS?

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Same here, on my phone samsung galaxy tab3 it happened quite a bit. My tablet, galaxy note8.0 works better. The solution is indeed to visit a neighbor.
It can also work to yr advantage. Once I did not like what I got from the launch ready boxes, I left the game,
re-entered and they were back unopened, ready to try again. No drop from the plane? Well, you get the picture:).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
I notice that it occurs more often with my Support game running in an old phone (ice cream). My javi game is on jelly bean, and this problem is becoming more and more present.

Have you notice similar behaviors? What about with tableta and kit kat OS?

Hi Javi !
My games are running on Kit Kat 4.4.3 on Nexus 7 / 10, I have not experience that glitch.

Top Bottom