Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Progress loss

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
044axypd
Hi every one. please i have some questions if u can answer me, i really aprecieted.

1.- Can i play in my cel phone and in my laptop in a emulator?
2.- Can i put my progress of my phone in the game in windows 10?
3.- I open my game in the emulator laptop and i lost all my progress in my phone, i try to reinstall, but the game give me another id, how cant fix this.
4.- i buy the pass for this week in my phone before reinstall the game, but that buy i can see in my acount in the laptop emulator, how i can do for that the purchase appears in my other account.

I know for a lot persons this maybe are basic questions but, please help me i dont want loss all my progress.

Regards

1. You can not play with the same Airport in more than one account. but you can have 2 different airports, one in your cell phone, another one in windows.
extra: you don’t need an emulator to play on windows, just download the game app from Microsoft store.
extra2: emulators not always work well. several people reported issues about that.
2. You can not transfer a game from different platforms on your own (you’ll need support upheld to transfer)
extra: you can, however, transfer games android to android or iOS to iOS on your own: start a new game on the new device. Make sure the ID (Game Center, appleid, etc) is the same, download the app and play until social features are activated, you should be asked if you want to keep the local version or the server one. From the moment you start the new version you should NOT open the app on old device, or you risk losing the game.
3 And 4. Answer relates to 1 and 2 above.
to solve that, only with GI help. And it won’t be easy.

rules are: each individual game must be played on only one device; each device can have only 1 game; different games must be linked to different Game Center ID/Apple ID/google play ID etc

Top Bottom