Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Progrees Easter Cheer return back to beginning

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hhnhtji
Username
ZACI-fertob
To AC
Help me..

When switching from device to PC to take part in the game taking photos from the desktop game, an error occurred after clicking OK on Dr. CZ Moravaci Alliance who suddenly appeared holding the desktop game to be photographed.

the result of the Ester Cheer event that I played the progress was 39... it turned out to be starting again from the beginning... the first progress

And this really hurts me.. who was expecting the Building in Progress to 40

Ilyas
04DXRQQFK

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hhnhtji
Username
ZACI-fertob
Until now attantion always on when start the game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-002513_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-002513_Airport City.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Sorry to hear that…
note that there’s no one around that can help you directly, as this is an unofficial forum.
however, at the bottom of each forum page, under “useful links” you have a link to the official website, where you can open a ticket with your complaint. Attach the snapshots that support your complaint and wait for their reply. It usually takes some time, be prepared to wait.
almost all of us had issues with our games, they were able to recover the info nearly always

Top Bottom