Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problems with neighbours

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey all,

I'm having a lot of issues with neighbours lately :-/
  • Can't add Jimmy - invalid code error
  • Fika and Joe were on my neighbour list, while I was still on their waiting list. After removing and re-adding, the situation is the other way around now.
  • VangeesNew is on my waiting list AND on my neighbour list (I sent you a gift today, did you receive it?)
  • BaliHi and BaliToo both disappeared from my neighbour list (could you check if I am on your waiting list?)
Very annoying problem because it also affects sending gifts. For example, I sent Joe a gift but he didn't receive it. He was on my neighbour list but I wasn't on his. So there could be more neighbour on my list that I'm sending stuff too, which they never receive because I'm not on their list anymore. And the other way around ofcourse. And the worst thing is, you simply don't know it! With Fika and Joe I only found out because they mentioned that they couldn't add me/were waiting for me to accept, while I already had them on my list for weeks.

So if you NEVER get gifts back from me, please let me know so I can check if you are on my list. Because I always try my best to return gifts to people who send me things, though it might not be every day due to the limited amount of gifts. So as said, if you NEVER receive something in return while you sent stuff frequently, then there is something wrong.

I'm not liking this at all :dodgy:

Device
  1. Android
Dee,

I was able to add your friend code today.

I too, am still having issues with a few neighbors (previously became "username") whom I deleted and now get invalid code errors when I re-enter their friend code.

Just think how boring and emotionless this game would be with no glitches. :D

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
I can't visit my neighbor Glad2 Propeller*

Username Steve64/hull ptz
Friend Code a4rgnqc
Items Required Hull parts, laser cutter, travel guid, great shots, do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet
Items I Can Send fuel, earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, do not disturb, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, passengers, radio transmitter, guestbook, fuel supply jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, amperemeter spare wire, laser cutter landing gear, flight catering, oscittating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, propeller

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
@Steve it could be that that neighbour is using an older version of the game, if so, you can't visit him or her.

@Jimmy thanks for adding me :) With all the things they have planned for the game (see Q&A thread), I'm sure there will be plenty more glitches to enjoy lol ;)

Hope you can all help. I've recently started playing and have added 40 people as neighbors but none of them have been added and show pending. Is this. System issue or am I just not getting people to add me?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hope you can all help. I've recently started playing and have added 40 people as neighbors but none of them have been added and show pending. Is this. System issue or am I just not getting people to add me?

You have to wait for them to accept your request. I noticed when I started playing people rarely ever accepted my requests, I was constantly adding people but no luck. Now that I'm level 35 I get several new requests myself every day, and I don't add anyone unless I know they are from these forums. Keep in mind that people who have been playing longer usually have a long list of neighbours and probably have some regular people they trade gifts with, so they may not be interested in adding more. Also the fact that the lower levels can't send the gifts that are most useful to higher levels (like flight items for the largest planes) might be a factor for accepting or declining a request.

Top Bottom